Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)

  • hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    I’m doing pretty well! My family is getting ready for the next school semester, and planning for a possible move around May.

    yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol

    what a comfort lol

    I know exactly what you mean 😅

    Well, whenever you want to share, I’d love to hear about it! I a…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago

    @hybridlore

    That’s literally me and my sister, Lydibug. She joined, posted a few bunny and hedgehog pictures in a whirlwind of glory, and disappeared around three days later. XD

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago

    @hybridlore aww that’s a shame

  • hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago

    @theshadow

    That’s cool. My sister (@snickerdoodle) used to be on here, for about all of ten minutes. She doesn’t write anymore though.

  • also I was just relistening to Sniper’s lines for the sheer fun of it and I just realized he sounds a little like Buck from Ice Age.

     

    WHY DID MY BRAIN MAKE THAT CONNECTION

    BRUH

     

    now I’m gonna have to animate him with an eye patch and a dinosaur

  • and lol yeah.

    like do you boys do anything else???

     

     

    sometimes I spend my time writing Huntress’s domination lines to the rest of the squad. I haven’t done any from them directed at her though.

  • @mineralizedwritings

    yeah I guess for me I just sometimes struggling with blurring the lines between fantasy and real life in some cases so I’m just kind of staying away from it but that’s like total personal conviction and I have nothing against your opinion or anything

    yeah maybe at some point
    there’s a few hobbies I want to learn I just actua…[Read more]

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago

    @theshadow you two are siblings?

    You have GOT to show @the_lost-journal the story I shared with you then!

    I was telling him about the creatures in it a while back ago and he said he really liked them. He’ll finally be able to see them all in action!

  • @theshadow

    Ummm…

    Looks like I’m not. I’ll have to fix that.

    But I still get an email when you tag me.

  • Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    awww I love that, it’s like enemies to friends XD as all good friendships should be

    okay maybe not but sometimes that’s how it works

     

     

    it’s really good, it’s a football movie which is usually not my thing but the characters are soooo good

     

    yeah same, I thought of st least a hundred ways it could go wrong but overall they ma…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @ellette-giselle

    Luckily I am not actually a psychic, just a good guesser.

    *Uses my guessing powers*

    You’re also more of a dog person than a cat person, you mistrust cats.

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕

    Yayyy!! It’s kind of crazy how a friend group can sneak up on you; I have a class of eight kids both male and female, and nobody wants to leave because we love the group dynamic. That kind of coincidental oh-we-actually-like-each-other is one of the greatest ble…[Read more]

  • Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @theshadow

    Hey shadow! Nice to meet you!!

    ooh mystery?? Feel free to tell me more

     

    uhh slowly, it’s kind of just in the phase of ideas and plotting and thinking it would be a better tv show than book series lol

  • Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    What are your thoughts on them?

  • Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @whalekeeper

    yup 100% agree

    and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕

    God blessed me with that

     

    well I have recently discovered that Remember the Titans is like the best movie ever!!

    I actually went skiing for Christmas which was terrifying cause I’ve never been before but after some fails I got the hang of…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @ellette-giselle

    KNeW it

    What made you think I’m a morning person?

    People say I’m psychic, lol. I don’t know, I think you strike me as having some of the same… patterns? …as my best friend. And she is a huge advocate for using your time wisely.

  • Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @ellette-giselle

    very true

    I think for me it depends on my moment, sometimes insane, sometimes hiding it lol

     

    girl same though, I love my older brother buts not that much older than me and I sometimes I wish I had like another one who was a few more years older

    and the sibling relationships in books and movies are always my favorite

     

    like…[Read more]

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @ellette-giselle

    first to get told they no longer have to have a bedtime just as long as I am wise about my sleep

    Yesss this is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever, because I love having the privilege but I’m such a night owl. XD You strike me as a morning person, but maybe I’m wrong.

  • whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @smiley

    Hey Smiley! You’re right, it has been a while since we’ve seen you. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying life <3

    I think that’s one reason why I’m re introducing myself so I can kind of “start over” not that all those conversations and terrible writing didn’t matter but instead I think it grew me and I still have fond memories of the…

    [Read more]

  • Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago

    @jonas
    greetings!!

    and am I allowed to ask what your profile-picture is suppose to be?

  • Load More
>