-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Meanwhile Hugo has become a lot more traumatized (I don’t think you know him?), and I have a new favorite character named Barnes, who is pretty much the best.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
gurl you type too fast!!
Uhh Seb has become mild and a lot more realistic of a human being, which is great. XD He’s a lot more sweet and is really trying to improve his life although he doesn’t like to listen to his unofficial mother figure. Marcel meanwhile is a lot more conflicted because he has a… my sister likes to say she’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Mine will probably be the same name, Hannah Bessette 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
GODLY GOlDLy GODLy *tries to catch you in passing* staaaaaay and do CWW, I do it too and it’s super fun :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey, girl! It’s Crazy Writing Week, and you’re just in time! I believe it starts on the sixth. 😊
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper
Yeah let’s just say it’s been reworked about five different times XD
@Keilah-h
Ooh that sounds really cool and understandable
There’s been a few times that I’ve written fanfic for a show or movie no one has probably ever heard of
What can I say, I don’t like when things just end lol
@raxforge
Nice to meet you and I’m glad you’re enjo…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
^^
I didn’t really edit it so please ignore all mistake lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keila-h (yeah I kind of just have my favorites and then it’s hard not to include them in a story lol so you’re good girl) @freed_and_redeemed
Okay yall I have the prologue and first chapter
and I guess you’ll probably notice that it’s kind of different and uhh well yeah here it is
Prologue
“Welcome to freedom!” Jayla stopp…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
Woah, you used my real name. XD I guess this must be serious. (You’re okay, you can call me Hannah whenever you want to.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
If you need a bit of time away from people during the holidays, it’s okay to pull out your art for a while. Don’t feel guilty about it, everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Now go eat <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
GO GET FOOD FROM YOUR FRIdGE. NOW.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Passes you a veggie ramen bowl* Good, good. U?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Luckily it was mostly sweat. It’s more icky than anything else.
I would like to learn sabre fencing, but uh… that’s not an easy thing to just find around where I live.
Fencing is just so gosh darn cool… I get it. I wish you good luck, and maybe you’ll randomly stumble into a sparring match.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I will 100% return to the kitchen conversation once all of this drama is straightened out, I promise. 🙏😌
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HAhaha
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes helped hold Rory up, performing efficiently, although her shoulder was still pretty torn up. She let Leo lead the way, and soon enough they were out of the tightly packed back alley and heading up the dark street toward a new area of buildings.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That was my reaction. The people are really nice though. 😁
- Load More
