-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I have a girl friend who does not like chocolate. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
this was a horrible idea! Now I truly am the younger brother who is playin with an unplugged controller! Or the little kid on a Minecraft server that everyone just gives diamond stuff…
this was a really bad idea… Welp :[…….
Naw, don’t feel that way! This is a forum for young adults, and you happen to be one, just like the rest…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for trying to look for another forum! But additionally, don’t worry too much. :] We don’t want a stressed Kefa on our hands. That time is a loooong ways away, at least 12 years for me. By then, I’m sure we will have some idea of what to do. I have a dad who has worked on website creation for years, and that is just my…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And we’re not very very old, luckily enough.
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
…But hey, maybe we can contribute as article writers, and leave codes for each other in the words.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Like, these are gourmet memes. *Nom nom*
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
You have no idea how much those personalized memes crack me up. This is masterpiece meme-making right here.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…What was that you said? 👀
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
♥️ This has been the most fun place to haunt on the internet. I don’t care how small or unknown this forum might be in the future, it’s still Kingdom Pen. It’s just as much a part of my childhood writing as those old notebook scribbles from my earlier grades, and I certainly don’t intend to forget…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I am eighteen. :]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s some casual CWW flash fiction for ya.
Once upon a time, there was a fluffy chicken who wanted to explore the world.
Her name was Marple, and she was spending hours staring at the globe on her human’s desk. It was a beautiful, shiny rose color, and she could see the landmasses with their many, many names, scratched out in tiny h…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nooo, bread and butter pickles. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, I think I joined KP when I was fourteen, too, so you’re really not that young. Just for some reason, the new people have stopped coming, so no one else is joining.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How did you and Andrew end up doing this on the same day? XDYou were right, or close. I’m 16.
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bread and butter are better 😜
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My brother would be younger than you if he joined, haha. (He’s 13)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal You are very close! I’m 17. But I also have a couple different mental things which might make me seem a bit younger.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds like a fun scene. Yeah, I was wondering what was the story behind your signature… XD I was trying to puzzle out a meaning, but gave up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I figured that was the reason.
oh yeah also what’s your forum signature? It’s funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow all righty, I’m doing it
lol
if you can think of anyone else you wanna tag, go ahead
@rae @mineralizedwritings @linus-smallprint @grcr @whalekeeper @anyone-else-who-cares
anybody wanna draw a scene of mine?
there will be fantasy creatures you can go wild on, chances to practice your posing, and a weird amount of…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh mood boards for all your main characters! I love it.
Now do they all look human or are there small biological differences and you just decided to use pictures of humans instead of going down a rabbit hole to find images that match? I seem to remember Sef’s mom had green hair (and possibly skin? I don’t remember) because…[Read more]
- Load More
