@koshka
Active 1 day, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @peopleinterested @whoever
I’m playing with watercolor again! My favorite twin sister got me SpArkLY wAtErcOloRs. I am infatuated.
Anyway, this is Sypher, the character Koshka just put in the School RP.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m good with morning. You’ll have to wake Rory up because he’s dead out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright moving on, let’s get this day wrapped up
Seb
“Shift’s up!”
One of the kitchen hands yelled in their direction, causing all three kids to jump. Soap suds fluttered to the floor.
Seb dropped what he was about to say. He grabbed the puppy and handed it to Ellie, covering it with a towel. “We don’t want to lose him, right? You…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sighs extremely loudly and dramatically* I feel you, girl. Life is too complicated to be thinking about complicated stories.
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tags @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneiforgotandanyonewhowantstotalkregardlessofactivity
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Hold on, I think everyone (at least the active people) needs to agree to move to the next day first. There are people role playing inside where there’s light, but no not during day yet.
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c
Is it alright with everyone if we move on to the next day?
I think we could fudge the…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, so we’re going to wait for it become day?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you want a description of Rax and Ben?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright! Sounds good!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Do have an idea of where I may insert Rax and Ben somewhere? (Don’t worry Ellette, I’ll make sure that Rax doesn’t burnanate everything XD)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow
And y’all, you’re able to like, give me critiques for these. I just meant I didn’t need super precise, line-by-line edits since I’m going to rewrite this stuff eventually. So if you have input, please share it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Want a picture of him? (It’s when he’s older in the actual novel that he’s in.)
Rory
Rory curled up, letting his face disappear under the comforter. It was warm and soft. Unlike the military blankets he was used to. He wondered if this was what clouds felt like. Then he shuddered. He knew what clouds felt…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka That whole “where does Dante go?” discussion was very amusing to read.
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
”Take deep breaths, kid,” Barnes said from in the living room. “Sit on the floor or table.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Idk if Rory is a cinnamonroll. He’s kind of a trained killer who’s losing it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, it is
Rory
Rory blinked up at Leo. Now that everything had been settled, he once again felt a moment of relaxation, and with it came all the pain that the adrenaline had kept at bay. “Uh…. I don’t know what hurts worse. I just… I think I’m going to be sick.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“could actually kill you cinnamon roll but doesn’t really want to do it doesn’t count”
Exactly! There are a few characters who fall under that category. Just a natural result of having a powerful/combat-worthy protagonist, I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, what was your first impression? Mine was that he IS a cinnamon roll that could ALSO kill you.
I think my first impression of Dante was that he was chill and cool. Then he started causing trouble with Seb and things evolved from there. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Yeah, middle is probably best. He’s a troublemaker so he’s not fully cinnamon roll, but not on the other side either,
- Load More
