@koshka
Active 58 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
k…….. sounds gooooodddd……
Maybe.
Do you have the descriptions of those three so I can take a look at what they’re like?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle
Okay! Forget approximately one half of the whole thing. XDIt’s nighttime and the most of the students have arrived in individual carriages. It’s a giant mansion-style school, very beautiful, with a lot of windows and towers. Your character is greeted by a servant who gives him a key to his room, and each room is very decorated…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I read everything this morning.
I’m slightly foggy on everything because new characters came in and old ones vanished…. if you have a quick outline rundown of where things stand and who is still active that would be great!
Aw thanks loops! I’ll have to think of a good one!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
It wouldn’t take much time to read from where we restarted, but I get that some people would rather get a short summary.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette
It is still alive! There’s only a few of us here – me, Loops, Min, and Keilah, with a few other people who aren’t active.This is an old RP (I joined it when I first joined KP years ago) and we actually restarted it on page 18.
We wouldn’t mind a new person at all! Do you want a rundown of the story?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
You do that. The Great KP Scare eh-What!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Someone needs to make memes for what happened yesterday….
Read my mind. I’ll make some when I have time
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Ikr? Absolutely nothing could go wrong!! It’s not like there could be heated rivalries and violence while the adults aren’t looking. There’s absolutely no way that a bunch of high-strung young people with a lot of money might be sensitive. No chance at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I had no idea this one existed!!!! Wow! This looks like great fun! A school full of rich boys. What could possibly go wrong?!?!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Lolll. Those are fabulous on several levels.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Someone needs to make memes for what happened yesterday….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
WE MADE IT!!!!!!
TAKE THAT YOU RAIDERS!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
“Everything’s expecting us to try and escape.” Lucy was still in her brown study when she reached the top of the root, frowning at nothing in particular. “We gotta be careful and not try to do one thing too much. They’ll notice, I think. And th-then – yeah. Th-They’ll change our course. That’s the pattern.”
Mel crouched, distr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Yayy, we’re back in!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Forgive me for trying to science the magic lol. it’s fun to do that.
😂 Nice try at explaining it, even if it is unexplainable
That’s what I was thinking
Lucille
“Sure.” Lucy didn’t know if riding the crows was even possible, but they didn’t seem like too much of an obstacle anymore – and they might lead to somewhere i…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
But thank you for expressing your concerns 💜
-
freedom replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae I have already discussed the concerns expressed here (anonymously ofc) with Justice and we’ll be working on making the guidelines more clear.
He has a very tight schedule and has a lot of things going on in his life right now. I think it’s important to keep grace always on our minds, because I doubt any sort of community gets everything…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I didn’t realize it’s evening for the other characters. Should the girls find a place to sleep or is the mist messing with the other group’s heads so they think it’s nighttime?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
He was relieved when Huntress volunteered.
“Wake me up in a few hours if I’m not up already,” He told her, before settling near the fire, using the crook of his arm as a pillow. He loosened his mask, before fully taking it off, realizing there was no point hiding his face when they had seen it already. He intertwined the…[Read more]
- Load More
