@koshka
Active 21 hours, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I always have a reason. I dare you to find a character I killed without reason. *British sniff*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t think it would be a good thing if Leo deserted his current authoress… especially for the resident psychopath.. XD
I’m actually very excited about this Fairy project, and I think if it’s finished, Leo stands a good chance of getting written too. (And getting written better than he would be now.) That’s my theory. Don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
you should. Leo is going to desert and come join me because I will write his story. So there.
The only difference was I thought it would be much funnier if it was a collage kid. And yes, I guess the prophesy and the fearie were not supposed to be in the same book to begin with. But still…….Call me what you want. I don’t care.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Burning in my mind
A whispering, restless voice
Some disembodied cry
About my thoughts begins to wind
Ever closer, tighter bind. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
*Gaspeth!* how dare you! We came up with that story, and now you are sharing chapters without even telling me!!!! *sobs* 😂
Sendeth me a chapter. Now. Or you may talk it over with my steel. 🤣😂
(
not really offended, But you don’t need to know that. XD) -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
XD I think it’s you. I didn’t remember and had to go back and check, but yeah. You are officially triggered.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @loopylin
May I join on this “competition” for the title of blade master? 😁 (Power, not the Black Mongoose. His Royal Lowness already has a title and is also currently blockade into a cabinet, in detention)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m honestly a bit tired of dark stuff and stories that “deal with hard themes”.
I’m always a little annoyed when people say we need more writers dealing with darkness in their stories. Literally 90% of the WIPs I’ve heard about have dark themes like PTSD and abuse, and a lot of published books are the same.
I write dark themes so I don…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
It does feel kinda like it at times…I’m actually working this whimsy story of fairies, libraries, and evil people eating woods right now that I haven’t introduced here because…*shrugs*
Ma’am. Please introduce your story in more detail. I am currently working on a whimsy story of fairies, cozy homes, and evil people-eating rabbits. We have…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Just tried to sort out a title for myself and lapsed into a poetic paragraph reflecting on my self-perceptions. What utter rot. XD I’m not so nice as I think myself. What an uncomfortable, shivery feeling that is.
I am chaos. I am quiet. An echo of sorts. I am that feeling you get when you sneak gummy worms into your dormmate’s sleeping bag. I am…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Yeah! I remember watching it when I was younger and being creeped out. It’s such a fun film. I kind of wish it got a show instead of a movie because it felt like it didn’t cover all the plot it wanted to.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Ooo, those are a lot of nice synonyms
Okay thanks :] Have you ever watched 9? It’s an animated movie with puppet dolls living on post-apocalyptic Earth. A couple of them are twins and they’re basically archivists. That’s what I’m suddenly picturing.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Secondary Archivist? Other options could be: annalist (chronicler), scribe, registrar, recorder, chronologer, and custodian of records, according to google.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Seeing as how I’m archiving Character Castle right now, the only title I can think of is The Other Archivist – but I don’t know if Loops wants to share the title. Otherwise I can’t think of what I’d be.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
This is a splendid idea!
Let’s see what the rabble decide. My two cents are “Dragon Warden” or “Serpent Scholar”.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 3 weeks ago
I do technically have a dagger, but your point stands.
You are…. The Bladed Bird Master. Or maybe the Madam of Byrds and Blades. Or in a nod to Hobbiton (since we are a “Rivendell”): Postmistress (acting).
We could probably fit in something like “Second Watch” or “Keeper of the Armory”.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @grcr @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings
Well, I was going to wait until I had @Power‘s Cactushead done, but as that will take a bit since I’m also starting some commissioned work, (Or trying to…) I’ll go ahead and post something else for the Circle.
Behold, a cat I doodled last Saturday:

- Load More
