@koshka
Active 20 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I have friends at least twelve years older than me… in fact, some as much as thirty years older and I still call them friends.
Ah, I see.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
If it’s not lack of sleep hygiene, it’s little creatures about three feet tall with runny noses.
The HOrRoR. 🤣 I have some adult mom friends (friends? Weird to say when I’m nineteen but I can’t think of any other word) who have hyper crazy kids and still have a tight schedule. I don’t know how they do it.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
hmmm, guess what?? I wake up at 5:00. I am never tired like this unless I’ve been sick. There is something wrong with you night people…..
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it’s a fern that’s young fronds grow as little blue curls and can be coiled into pellets. It’s usually wound around a certain red berry and dried. The fern has a fresh green taste while the berry is supper tart and bitter. When steeped into a tea, it’s a dark purple color and usually drunk with several spoonfuls of honey.
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
This could go in the Chat Chat, but I feel like being more organized… Plus it would be nice to have a section dedicated to this. (There probably is one already but I don’t want to go digging for it.) Or this could just be some sort of unofficial Weekly Question. Whatever.
MEDICINE. REMEDIES. ALL THINGS HEALING.
Currently drinking a local home…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Ugh. XD Comes up in 80% of conversations. Small talk when the weather isn’t really interesting.
Adult life shouldn’t be like this. We should sleep more. Although, considering the people I work with are either busy middle aged folk or young parents of small children, people have reasons to be tired. If it’s not lack of sleep…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr That’s okay. Whatever you want to do. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry for skipping last week. How did the last two weeks go? Were you still enchanted by crochet, or did you manage to pull away and put in some writing time?
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay, thanks anyways!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
“…I don’t know,” Lucy admitted. “Hypotheses are hard.”
Her thoughts didn’t make much sense out loud. She watched as two little black eyestalks popped out of the shell in Mel’s palm.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle Ok good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
lol. Can’t say I relate… but I love bugs bunny!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
my head hurts from staring at the screen looking for tiny mistakes in the formatting of the file, lol.
Have you eaten? Drunk water? Gone for a walk?
yes…. *Finishes breakfast-lunch-whatever really quick.*
and I’m actually about to go for a walk! 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Not a Great KP Scare meme but too relatable. Agreed with my mum that I need to get into the doctor again because I might be developing her chronic sleeping issues.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay. I’m sorry your head hurts. Have you eaten? Drunk water? Gone for a walk? Snuggled with a pet?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay…. well I’ve been formatting for the last 6 hours straight and my brain is dead and my head hurts, so you’ll have to remind me to tell you another day. Will that work?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Aw. What might motivate you?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I want to know about the specific situation in your story. Vaguely mentioning the Soviets and New York is not painting me a clear picture.
Or I’m just stupid and this concept is not clicking for me. *Cries*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
No I don’t know the number of it.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
So true, lol
- Load More
