@koshka
Active 3 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2586
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
forgot to also tag @whalekeeper
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
Annnnddddd I disappeared again😂🤪
I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I’m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series… (that I don’t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I’ve last…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Um… because you have multiple personalities. I guess.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
George
George tipped her hat to the horses as she strode through the barn. She made a gentle clucking sound and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen… I am here to serve.”
A stallion let out a high-pitched whinny. He seemed to be walking in place with nowhere to go. He backed up, then pressed himself forwards, causing the door to grate…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
After discussion with the roleplay gods (aka Loops), I will add a new character. Her name is George and she is one of the academy servants. She is not solely from this rp; she is from the same world as Moth. Will describe her as the story goes. The only thing I have to mention is that she has an Irish accent. I’d rather not write it out in the dialogue.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
(Jaybird)
VERY COOL.😎 Matilde is a great name for a guitar. Definitely worth taking care of.🎸
You know what, that’s true! 🤯 We’re the secret heroes of society. What would they do without us? 🧐😎
What’s the weirdest food you have tried?😛 (Hoping I didn’t ask this already. I’m not as tech savvy as my friends.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
(Enid)
I’ve had my guitar for… four years, I think? Her name is Matilde. She fire. 🔥 I take care of her.
Yeah most of my favorite foods are abominations. But how are people going to make up new foods if they don’t try new things? U and me are pioneers, fr. They don’t appreciate us enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
XD Congratulations on acquiring a NeeDoh.
Oh that’s cool. Everything takes place in the same world? I’ve never considered having a bunch of stories sort of connected in that way. My ideas are always too different to belong in the same universe. But that sounds like a lot of fun.
My brain feels like the Ene…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 4 weeks ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Will listen to all of these in time then!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
And once more, my characters feed people.
Why is this such a staple in my writing??? XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Had a class get canceled and I don’t want to go to work until after lunch and the other RP was quiet and I was missing this particular flavor of chaos…..
Reuven
He watched Wren claim her interview with Marcel. It seemed to go well. Reuven smiled to himself and shook the jitters from his hands.
“Well, now you’re famous.” A soft voice brushed…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I laughed rather loudly in public for you. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
What kind of personality does Ramen have?
- Load More
