@koshka
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Also, I don’t give art advice, so it’s innaccurate.
I pushed enter a third time for the curiosity and got this:

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
It got even weirder when I accidentally clicked “enter” a second time, and got a different answer

They got the Insta fact kinda wrong. I do post art, but not updates, whatever.
However…”prefers an organic ‘wing it’ approach to drafting rather than strict outlining” is SOOO accurate it made me laugh so hard!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I am a little freaked out…

Guys…AI officially knows about my dear, dear stories.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hehe
Wilhelm
“Well,” Wilhelm paused. He turned to look Wolfgang in the face. “Hopefully not. It’s likely that all this suspicion is unfounded. If so, then no. We will not actually kill people. But if the leaders of this school truly are planning fiendish conspiracy….”
He took down the sword he had stowed away by the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Awesome! I want to write between 2-3k a week. I’ve noticed sometimes I write a lot more and sometimes I write nothing for weeks on end. If I can just learn to be consistent, that would help.
So I’ll have a weekly word count and you can focus on your daily time
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
🤦🏼♀️
Yes, you did. I miss-read it.
lololol
Wolfgang
“No it wouldn’t,” he laughed, sitting up quite suddenly. “I hope I do find a Luger here. You would like it. But one moment… I mean, I are we actually going to kill people?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I would like to formally apologize for not keeping you accountable for three months. But I was recently reminded of this because I want to be held accountable too. I have a word count to reach every week. Can we do this again, but like, both of us at the same time?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Remington
“That sounds like a good idea. How about you take him, and I’ll fetch him some water?”
Callum’s head hung low, and Remington took the opportunity to shake him gently so it looked like he was nodding.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I think that’s what I said. XD
Wilhelm
No amount of Wolfgang’s excitement, although it lit every aspect of his face, could explain what a Luger was. Wilhelm hardly understood the term “gun.” He suspected it was the kind of thing you would have to see to understand. The weapon sounded like a small war engine or a bow. Wolfgang’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm is?! What about wolf? lololol
Wolfgang
His eyes widened. “A Luger is THEE German gun! it’s a recoil-operated semi-automatic pistol. My Papa has one but I’ve never been able to get my hands on it. He’s going to give me one though. He said so.”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Yay!
Wolfgang is a walking facepalm.
Wilhelm
“Really? What’s a Luger? One of your guns?” He waved his hands vaguely. He had a distinctive mistrust of Wolfgang’s skill with the weapon. Something about his repeated lack of practice was unnerving. It made the shiver from earlier return, only to settle into flutters in his stomach.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ooo! I like it!
But don’t slick his hair back. It dpesn’t fit him. lol.
I still LOVE that one that you did for the mockup cover, and all my favorites are the older Baron drawings when you first started using the markers and he still had that almost whispy or windy look.
But these are still good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
*nods*
Very dangerouse
We should do it. XD
haha, I’m back!
Wolfgang
The moment of soberness passed. “I can fight with more than the sword! Hand to hand combat, and guns! I can fight with guns! I could if I had one. I would use a Luger. I can shoot Lugers you know. I just need to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
SO COOL!
I did mugs for some of my books, but with quotes and silhouette art. I should try actual drawings like that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
the best!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
- Load More

