@koshka
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
And I am dying at Wilhelm’s! These two are the most unlikely friends in the world, (which is what makes a good book I hear lol)
WolfgangÂ
He obeyed the other boy’s instructions. “You can be sure he’s a great champion!” he exclaimed, swinging the sword in another arc, this one a little less painfully jerky than the first.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
and yes, don’t look too hard at his eyes. I erased them so many times the paper started to rip and I just had to leave it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet
Here is Wilhelm. This is how I picture him, and it’s probably all wrong, but then again, this is only fan art, lol.
Hope you like him. XD (I have also never tried to draw freckles before… *gaspeth!*)
Now I can’t wait to see what you have for me!!!

-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ahh. I love his response. Honestly, relatable.
Wilhelm
He laughed, ducking out of the way of Wolfgang’s stroke. A cord of terror was threading it’s way through his mind, taught with shimmering excitement. He slipped around to Wolfgang’s other, less dangerous side.
“This sword was made to shear through plate armor. Of course…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
LOLLLL “Lacks self-preservation skills” I wonder where it got that from…
“Though he is constantly stressed by trying to manage the reckless actions of the younger characters” is oddly accurate for Gabriel.
Poor Mel…
Also I’d be interested in a call! I’d just have to ask my parents first.
Google’s AI…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
WolfgangÂ
He took the sword as Wilhelm showed him and the blade wavered, swooping toward the ground. He wrestled it upright with an effort, lips pressed tight together and brow furrowed. “It’s heavy! Not at all like the fencing sword I have, or even the one August Heim let me hold. Did you know he was an Olympic Champion?…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
His smile widened.
“Not like that. Put one hand here, and the other here. Like this.” He demonstrated, lifting the blade into a salute. It almost touched the ceiling. He held it out for Wolfgang to take. “It was my father’s sword. He won his spurs with it. Tis quite sharp and heavy, so be careful.”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Whoa. AI is both creepy and hilarious. I am glad to know that KP is still a smidgen confusing to a foreign spy.
I’m interested in a writing call!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
WolfgangÂ
The disturbed idea of killing people quickly melted in the sheen of the sword. Wolfgang drew nearer, and as Wilhelm put it down, he reached out a hand for it. “Can I hold it?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh my good gracious!
That is wild. I am tempted to try a few questions of my own…. lol. What did y’all use? Chatgpt?
There is a way to hide it, but you have to do it from the website settings, and we don’t have access to the back of KP.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Change of topic because now I’m frustrated at the internet.
Would anyone be interested in a zoom/google call specifically meant to be a writing session for anyone to join?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I have a feeling there’s a way to do it, but it would probably mean major website changes and no one is able to do that right now
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I have to wonder if there’s any way to make the forum inaccessible to AI searches
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
It was rude to Mel for no reason lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Yeah it freaked me out a little. It did hallucinate some stuff as well, like a side character that doesn’t exist
I wish the forum wasn’t so open to the internet. Like yeah, I doubt anyone would steal anything we’re doing because it’s such a tiny forum tucked inside this website. But AI is still able to make an overview
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
But the character descriptions are the fun part

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Guys guys look at this
I asked it about the labyrinth rp first and the description is accurate

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I didn’t know you were a rapper! Whaaaaaaattt
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh yeah, those are surprisingly funny. I was searching up a KP topic a while back and accidentally asked the AI, which led me down a short rabbit hole.
You can try asking about the roleplays too. Sometimes it was accurate and sometimes it got things really wrong.
Guys, I’m famous not because of me naming our beautiful digital ghost Wyoh, b…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
But I think this one is my favorite because of the “Fun Fact”
Guys, I’m famous not because of me naming our beautiful digital ghost Wyoh, but because of a forum signature I set a week ago XD

- Load More
