@koshka
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, where are the rebels getting fuel for their vehicles/new plane? Or, if they are battery powered, the generators that make the electricity?
-
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Quick observation (And this may have already been mentioned somewhere else. If it was, sorry.)
When the fighter plane is stolen, it was being transported by land (Which, based on the fact that it was completely intact, and it’s a plane, would indicate it was only going a short distance) and was apparently fueled up (since it w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
the Dante one, LOL!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
The precious angel kid is my favorite though. 🙂
All credit to Loops, and at the same time I weirdly feel complimented because it’s my character. 😂 She draws him in the cutest way. Way cuter than I do.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d answer that question if it wasn’t for the fact that this scenario happens in my project anyway. 😂 Sooooo. *Inconspicuously sneaks away*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
They’re cute! The bus one is really good, but I also really like seeing how you did the shadows on the manatee, the color gradient in the beach one, and the sandpiper is just cute. I love birds, and the abstract/loose style you used fits. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
How does she disappear without glitter or a handy window? I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Lol. Hey, it works. XD
Viktor
“Fights?” It took most of a second for the word to sort itself out into memory. “Maybe if I was frustrated and just wanted to yell at someone who would not cause trouble with our case worker. But it was nice to have someone who agreed with me. I argued more with my sisters.”
Viktor grinned good…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’ll try to check one more time after lunch before we take off, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
also, my brother and I will be gone until Saturday or Sunday, so I won’t be replying to any more emails/KP posts until then.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
clothing colors would be ones that aren’t too bright and standoutish it the wild. Probably greens, browns, grays, maybe pale blue for Amber, tans, etc. feel free to be a little more experimental with those.
Jonathan will have the lightest complexion as he lived most of his life in the city. The others will have a healthy tan from work in t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
YAY!!!!! 😃
thank you so much!!!
well, I’m actually in a cabin in Idaho, and my face claims are all at home….. so I’ll see what I can do. I may have a couple on KP.
okay, it’ll be rebel outfits for them then.
Idk if it helps you, but I always like to know the person’s personality to kind of capture that, so I’ll add those.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
yay!!!!! 😁
hmm, well Jonathan of course. Jonathan and Jim together would be super cool!!
Ohhhh!! If you would willing to do his team in like a team picture that would be AWESOME!! I LOVE how you do those!! But if not, that’s totally fine.
I’ll just give you Jonathan to start.
Name: Jonathan Estes
Hight: about 6’1
Build: slend…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
How did I not get a KP notification for this??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
would you be willing to draw one or my characters?? 🙃
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 3 months ago
*joins the mission*
Where art thou?
We were abandoned by the Raspberry King long before my days. What we do not remember, we do not regret. (However, this site has a long memory.)
Then our own Queen @kathleenramm , whom my generation of KeePers loyaly followed, vanished. (We hope for a safe return as she overcomes the dread land…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks!
That would be awesome! I’d love to see your watercolors.
Thank you. 🙂 She’s flattered.
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m going to try this again because he’s been active more recently. Dear wizard of the KP realm, @reaganramm … If thy soul is present, please respond to us, dear sir. Or don’t, if you don’t like to. We would simply like to know how you are and who you are.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Ah! I love them. I love them all!!
The drawing for Bennet is my favorite though. I love how you draw things by not drawing them, if that makes sense… I like his hands(really), and his expression. Also, how anatomically correct you are is impressive. You’re definitely finding a good balance between artistic and realistic. (In mine own…[Read more]
- Load More
