@koshka
Active 20 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good for her. Tell her congratulations for us. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks!!! Let me know when you’re ready.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah! I liketh it! It looks so effortless, but even the handwriting is nice, lol. Muy bueno.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yes, I did! I was trying to finish writing it, then got caught up all day getting stuff ready for our Dad’s birthday.
It’s basically written now. I’ll stop second guessing it. XD
Morning had come at last. It warmed the winding halls of the palace in gentle waves of sunlight that no nightmare could stand against. Ellidan leaned against…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Made a fun artsy thing tonight! My drawing frustrations feel a lot better now. (Ignore the weird space above)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim, lol. Thought I might as well get her to draw the whole main cast now that she’s started. I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Odd.
That wasn’t a link at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Uh… hmm. Idk how to add people in….
I’ll try reposting the link and if you can’t get in then I guess I’ll try to figure something out…….
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
Try that. You may need to sign in…..
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon I did not make up the minerals, they are real. But I have worldbuilt to the point where I can guess what’s there cuz of location history. XD I’ve toyed with the idea of researching certain materials.
Hugo
“Huh.” Hugo absently arranged the rocks into a circle on his desk. “I was always a bit of a role-player. I’d p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon (Hi!)
Hugo
It was funny to see what the book said about each mineral. It said the corpse crystal was uncommon, which didn’t make sense at all. Hugo also identified the magnetite and schreibersite without much trouble. Magnets and meteorites collected where he lived. The thought turned into a mixed feeling as he…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah! It’s Hugo! (Hi, Whaley.)
Also… Why does Viktor grin so much… I need more expressions to express a cheerful nature without sounding like a brainless lunatic. XD
Viktor
Imaginary friends, sisters, and… Corpse Crystal? That felt like an insult to the lovely color on his plate, although the mineral itself was less…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hugo
“Odd number of people.” Hugo settled onto the dark oak seat next to Victor. When he saw some of the students nervously covering their mouths as they mixed and matched substances, he took his scarf and pulled it over his freckled nose. His voice came out muffled. “Ah, you said… I want to guess. Is it corpse…[Read more]
- Load More
