@koshka
Active 2 hours, 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Hello all, I decided to just tell you guys I made an account on an art-sharing site called Unvale. My handle is RaE16 for whoever wants to check me out or whatever, idk.
with that out of the way, I drew this for my little brother:

sorry for the poor quality. She’s a caecilian which is actually a type of amphibian. They usually have tiny eyes…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
yay, hopefully it stays alive!!!!
I was literally just thinking about this rp
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
Thank you! I have shared some snippets… A while ago. I shared the beginning somewhere, and a scene from the middle book. (First, Viktor is talking with his dad I n the field, the second Alyona is dealing with scary soldiers.) I think I’ve shared more tiny snippets from the histories though. My work on it is really scattered, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
Does ANYONE else feel this way??!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
And here we go!
I will say, I’ve been thinking of trying to find more folky music. While all of this fits in some way, it doesn’t feel cohesive anymore. XD Much of this was compiled from Sight and Sound Theaters soundtracks (SS) Some of the lyric songs are worldbuilding stuff, like worship practices/religion etc., but most are for character…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
Here’s the aesthetic. (It’s actually hard for me to get an aesthetic together that captures this story/culture and it not look like an eclectic mess)
I’m getting the song lost together and’ll post it next.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
“Giant dragon horde of tunes” is a spectacular description. *solemn applause* I don’t have quite an impressive horde. One Koshka and I put together several years ago is 23 hours long. Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
However, considering there are highly skilled song…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Although Whaley the Wizard has a ring to it if I must choose an alternative title.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Bro, you’re getting so good at this! All your practice is paying off. I like how you drew the blanket and how the wolf has a unique identifiable face.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Moth
The man with the book perched on a tall stool, his face twitching as one boy rested his elbow on the opposite page of the book. He pointed a finger at a door, and his torturer strode off. A second later, Moth stepped up, and the man did his best to compose himself, running his thumb and forefinger over his wispy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Lois feels like that one guy who is basically either unfazed or slightly grumpy, and accidentally becomes the cool kid because of it
XD no, I was still in the digging ditches phase. My hands have so many blisters
I’m sorry. I hope they feel a little better by now.
Indeed! 🤣 Alright then, shall be expecting new character!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yep, you can come in! I see Snake is more concerned with combat than some of these princes so that should be fun.
(how old is everyone? I’m thinking he’s 17 or 18.)
I haven’t figured that out. Age in the fairy world depends on any time warps/realms they get stuck in, or what life cycle they have. Just think of Moth as a childlike soul,…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year ago
@loopylin @rae @keilah-h @koshka @euodia-vision @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @anyone
Guys, my dad wants to write. He says it would be good experience for him as a pastor (since storytelling is relevant to preaching) and he wants my help when he attempts to write fantasy/science fiction.
I like the idea, of course. But I did NOT expect it. 😂…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I was busy installing a sprinkler system.
All I can imagine is your face getting sprayed violently every time you adjust the pressure.
I hate naming things. That acronym took me so long to come up with and it’s still not that good
What does it stand for?
Moth
“It’s nice to meet you, Lois. You can call me Moth if you like.” Moth bowed h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
It looks good! I appreciate the Latin and the character Easter eggs. 🤣 I wanted to reply sooner but posting is so hard right now, and notifs aren’t working well either.
- Load More

honestly! That is so cool! I know a tone of pastors who do that. Doug Wilson is prob. my favorite. But yes, a great pastime.
Yeah I think it is cool of him. I think writing doubles as a way to connect with me and a way to build his general writing skills.
That’s super cool! My dad wants to write a book with me, too. We live in Florida, so he wants it to be about Florida animals.
Just make sure to give him as many writing tips as possible. Recommend him to places. And tell him there’s nothing stopping him from writing anything—even fan works if he wants to. They’re great practice.
Fun! Yeah I’ll have to let him know he can write anything; he’s a perfectionist like me.
Neat! Any details on what he is writing?
Other than it being Sci-fi/Fantasy of course
I do not know yet. I’ll let you know when he tells me, lol.
Sounds good!
Ahhh! That’s awesome. My dad is a great story teller, and he would read aloud to us growing up, but I don’t think being a preacher has ever induced him to want to write.
Yeah I didn’t immediately realize why. He explained that storytelling is a way into the soul, and he would like to do more of that in his sermons. He’s ordered some essays C.S. Lewis wrote on imagination, and he wants to read them with me to get my perspective.
XD
That’s great, but also kinda hilarious.
I bet he’ll do awesome!