@koshka
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
That had better be utter sarcasm, XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh, okay then.
Those books are cool, but they also have a lot of wacky things theology-wise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I KNOW! When I was reading that I was like, “No way! This is what happened to –––” Except I don’t think Drew Carter’s dad died in Dessert Storm. And was he Special Forces?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Glad it was helpful. I have a possible idea for something that you could try for option three.
We knew a kid who was trying to go straight. His dad was Special Forces and died in Dessert Storm. His dad’s best friend was kind of a mentor to him tho and was trying to fill in as a father figure. None of them were Christian’s at this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
And a meme about my project for good measure. It’s too accurate to not make. XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I thiiink this is just a me thing but I made it anyway.

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Third is most relatable to me. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Esther. I actually had something similar to deal with in one of my books as well. Here are the two things I would say to keep in mind that will most likely make the difference.
1. There can be a time where the MC believes a lie as long as it is shown to be a lie by the end of the book. (i.e. There are some rough consequences…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Moth
It was Lois. Now without his metal man, and focused on the bountiful food spread, the boy gave Moth a friendly glance. His dark, curly hair framed a pair of glasses, and his eyes had the hollowed look of someone with a lot on their mind.
“I did. And you found yours?” Moth asked.
Lois nodded.
Moth nodded too. He had the pac…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, I somehow found myself with a group of people who I think represents a huge variety.
That is a very good thing
To me, I remember specifically getting excited when you posted on the forum for it.
Really? 😁 Okay, I’m glad I made a substantial contribution, then.
I will tag you on my profile with my email!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s something I’ve never heard before XD
I was just chatting with the YouTuber guy…he doesn’t know how it ends yet, obviously, but from what he just told me, he’s gonna love it.
Yes, I somehow found myself with a group of people who I think represents a huge variety.
I’m not deserving of the alpha-reader title. 😅
I’m still crown…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Plus, one of my beta readers is a YouTuber
That’s something I’ve never heard before XD
It’s also going to be very interesting because she is a self-professed therian, but is already a fan of my art and Baron (she literally made fanart of him)
Nor have I heard that. You’ve found a diverse pool of beta readers.
I’ve been on KP for over two yea…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Nice. How long do you think it’ll take to get their feedback and work through it? (Your guess, of course 🙂)
I’m assuming by February. Which could either be a good guess or will have senior authors shaking their heads. The way I figure is that they probably won’t go through it fast at first due to Christmas and New Year’s, and school s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m gonna wait for Keilah to rp
👍
Yes. I have two confirmed beta readers at the moment, plus a friend who I’m going to ask, and someone who I have to double check with (because they are not Christian, and they said they would be okay reading it, but I want to make sure. I really don’t want them to feel forced into something.)
Nice. How long…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m gonna wait for Keilah to rp, since Idk what to do with Gabriel at the moment, so this is kinda a good time.
Oh wow! Are these beta readers for Baron Chronicles? I didn’t know you were that far along in the editing process.
Yes. I have two confirmed beta readers at the moment, plus a friend who I’m going to ask, and someone who I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh wow! Are these beta readers for Baron Chronicles? I didn’t know you were that far along in the editing process.
Lucille
The foliage was so thick that they sat in relative comfort underneath it. It was like standing under the awning of a shop. The wood creaked up and down, like a oak and glass door, opening and shutting under…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry, I was literally preparing an NDA yesterday (for my beta readers) and then went off to do some other stuff.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel eventually stopped by a short tree. that grew up part of the labyrinth wall. Despite the narrow trunk, which looked like strands of wood twisted together like a candy, the tree had thick…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll just casually pretend that I didn’t read that.Pure genius! 😉
I probably should go through and add things to differentiate/clarify. I most likely will, idk.
The first two chapters of this book are really difficult, but I promise things become a bit easier later.
Got it! And I get the struggle. You don’t want to info dump or…[Read more]
- Load More
