@koshka
Active 14 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
looking forward to the new drawing!
yeah, I would by all my boards are hidden and my account technically doesn’t exist….. lol. 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucy
Lucy needed some space, so she sat next to her family door. The letterbox was dark and the faint buzzing had stopped since she was last there. She propped her elbows on her knees, covering her face with her hands.
Her feelings were always so confusing. Her chest often held a deep, inconsolable frustration that had…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Oooo, interesting question. I’ve definitely wanted to include more “different” abilities. It’s just a bit of a balance, since I want everything to fit a character and story. I won’t add something just to rep it, without any reason in the story or character’s personality. If that makes sense? I have been wanting to write something…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m getting flash backs to our conversation about Nicolai Fechin’s portraits. XD
I like these portraits. This method of shading and slightly impressionistic style is working out really well.
And if course the unicorn. How can we bypass the unicorn. 🤩🦄 -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Da! I have the day off today, so I’ll draw something new. I’ve actually started doing a visual journal, which I highly recommend doing, but the last page was a little too… IDK. Not personal, exactly, but I think I’ll make something new for the circle. Maybe. I played with abstract stuff, kinda sectioned the page out like a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
“Huh?” He had lost Sniper after ‘nothin’ I’m familiar with’ his head throbbing. The voices had become louder since he mentioned Huntress’s marks, their blending voices gurgling near his ear with the words that he still couldn’t make out. He wanted to rest his head against something, but he didn’t trust them…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
This is very random but I was talking with my brother this afternoon, and KP came up. He asked me if any of y’all have physically disabled characters and if so, what are they like?
Does anyone have a physically disabled main or side character? What is their disability and what is the character’s role in the story?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory
He rocked back, straightening to his full height. “I am not a coward. I have been fighting and killing grown men since I was thirteen. The Agents cannot be defeated. I know it because I have seen others try.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory
He caught the pencil, twisted it in his hand so he held it like a knife, and stepped forward, pushing Dante flat, the pencil poised over him. “Don’t do that again.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory
he was on his feet before the cushion had left Dante’s hand and he snatched it out of the air, flinging it to the side and bringing his hands up, ready to attack.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory
He paled a little. “I already disobeyed by talking to other students… that’s why I’m hiding.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
lol, this is so funny.
Rory
“Insult me…” Rory thought about that a moment, but it was too complicated to get into right now. He moved to the question Dante had asked. “I don’t know. I just did.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory
He considered this. “I don’t think my brain is dead. No, I’m sure it’s not because then I would be dead too, and I know I’m not. I have never been ‘pushed over’ before… though I have been taken down in a few fights. And I wasn’t including you, I was speaking about the other first born.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Warning: The unicorn one must be observed with sunglasses.
lololol, since when did you become an artist all of the sudden?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory
He looked at Dante without much emotion. “That’s what we’ve always done. What else is there?”
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Nope just a forward story. 😜
Thx
Cool scarred dude. His eye beans are 2 colors 😳😁👍
Also I’ll share one last drawing before I hit the sack. IT’S BEAUTIFUL!!!😍😍😍

-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lord Captain of Rambath, Sir Hammerstone
Susan the milk maid
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago

- Load More
