@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim, lol. Thought I might as well get her to draw the whole main cast now that she’s started. I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s what I was getting at. XD They have Christmas stuff even in early summer.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Sure 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, here it is…
If there’s anything you don’t like, let me know—I can change things. 😁😁

I’m sorry about how sniper’s hat and feet turned out.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Of course—I don’t mind at all!! Once I send it to you (and you like it), it’s yours to do whatever you want with! 😁
It’s actually done. I’ll post it in a couple minutes….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah, perfect! 😄 Yeah, I’ll draw Sniper too if you want. Up to you.
Once you’re done with that one, I have a completely different pair of characters I would love to see in your style too, but if someone else wants their character drawn I’ll let them have a turn first. Or if you decide you need a break, that’s fine too.
Sounds good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
also mmm, I love cheesecake.
Why do I feel like Sniper would like cheesecake? XD. I don’t know, I can just picture him denying that he enjoys it.
@loopylin @theducktator @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @keilah
Thanks everyone!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Howdy! I’m ready to draw one of your characters now!! Just fill in the info on the questions from the first page whenever you’re ready. 😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@keilah-h I’m going to get so depressed if I try to answer that question lol
@whalekeeper :((((
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon
I was gonna update you last night, but I figured I’d wait and give you all the tea in one post.
Today we did it! We went out to all the little shops, and it was awesome! Four (three of which I wanted to look at sadly) were closed, but we still got to go to three…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow
Ok guys… 👀 I know it’s a lot to read, but I’m dropping the last 6 chapters!! Enjoyyyy! And then give me alllll the feedback! I’m planning to finally start on the official third draft soon.
Chapter 27
Hallie rolled onto her back and let out a sigh, staring at the dark ceiling…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Wow!! You are getting so much better at guys and girls! I can totally tell which is the girl. This looks really good!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore
I made some edits on the cover after some of the feedback I got.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Lol, my characters are pretty real to me, and I guessed yours were to you. lololol.
You should totally try that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Possibly, or it could be a different insignia altogether depending on the Sector. I;’m not sure yet. What do you think?
Thank you for the cover suggestions!!!!!
Yes, I found a few typos! Whoops, you found one I didn’t.
Good thing you looked. XD
- Load More
