@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Moth
The man with the book perched on a tall stool, his face twitching as one boy rested his elbow on the opposite page of the book. He pointed a finger at a door, and his torturer strode off. A second later, Moth stepped up, and the man did his best to compose himself, running his thumb and forefinger over his wispy…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes you can join! This will probably go at a slower pace too since there’s less of us so hopefully that’s more comfortable for you :]
@keilah-h Lois is probably about 18 @whalekeeper
What does it stand for?
Sentient Ink-based Automated Servant
Lois
The entrance hall was alive with motion. Servants rushed back and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yep, you can come in! I see Snake is more concerned with combat than some of these princes so that should be fun.
(how old is everyone? I’m thinking he’s 17 or 18.)
I haven’t figured that out. Age in the fairy world depends on any time warps/realms they get stuck in, or what life cycle they have. Just think of Moth as a childlike soul,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
whaley posted an update 1 year ago
@loopylin @rae @keilah-h @koshka @euodia-vision @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @anyone
Guys, my dad wants to write. He says it would be good experience for him as a pastor (since storytelling is relevant to preaching) and he wants my help when he attempts to write fantasy/science fiction.
I like the idea, of course. But I did NOT expect it. 😂…[Read more] -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin @theducktator @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @whalekeeper
(Feel free to tag anyone else who might be intreasted.)I thought I would tease the prototype I was working on a little. Designs are very basic right now, but it’s coming along. I’ll post some more screenshots soon. The next step is making the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m working on a rp right now. Might take a little bit longer but I’ll hopefully get it on here without trouble.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m personally amused and embarrassed by my old RPs. They’re so explosive and all over the place! 🤣 And they’re not even that old. But maybe that’s a sign I’ve gotten better at writing since I joined.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
You’ve got three princes in this and I love that
Cool!
also I was looking over old rps while searching for it and your dog-people characters are completely awesome, Whaley. Do you still have them in your stories?
Oh yeah. Thanks! They’re still there. Not a main feature of the story but one of them is a supportive character.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m finally in! I’m sorry for doing nothing in the past few hours but I couldn’t access anything properly.
I wrote something to set the scene, by the way. 🙃 I looked over the past roleplaying and a lot of the setting was made up on the spot, but I grabbed some of the details and shoved em together. Should I post that now?…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Alright, that sounds good! If needed, I can probably try to set up a Slack group, but since that won’t work for some people it might be better just to use email (as a last resort if the website actually goes down) until we figure out if we’re building a new web…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
If you want to set something up on Slack go ahead.
@theducktator @keilah-h @rae @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @rax-forge
I’ve started making a battle plan for a new website. For now, I will build a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
It looks like our best option would be either Slack or creating a new website, I think. We can always switch around depending on what works and what doesn’t.
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yup, that makes sense. For you and others who also would rather avoid Discord, I think it would be wise if we picked something else.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Fair enough
Where Discord is more aimed at games as a place to hang out, it apprease Slack is more business-oriented. I am not sure what your reasons for avoiding Discord would be, but I feel we should be less likely to encounter them in Slack.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @freed-and-redeemed @Keilah-H @Elishavet-pidyon @Koshka @Sarafini @Esther-c @Faith @Whalekeeper @Euodia-Vision @PrincesaChronicle22 @Smiley @MineralizedWritings @Calyhuge @Lydibug @Hybridlore @Rae
@SavannahGrace_2009 @Beth-Torres @Jonas
@HighScribeofAetherium(Sorry if I messed up your tag. Also feel free to ignore. I tagged…[Read more]
- Load More


honestly! That is so cool! I know a tone of pastors who do that. Doug Wilson is prob. my favorite. But yes, a great pastime.
Yeah I think it is cool of him. I think writing doubles as a way to connect with me and a way to build his general writing skills.
That’s super cool! My dad wants to write a book with me, too. We live in Florida, so he wants it to be about Florida animals.
Just make sure to give him as many writing tips as possible. Recommend him to places. And tell him there’s nothing stopping him from writing anything—even fan works if he wants to. They’re great practice.
Fun! Yeah I’ll have to let him know he can write anything; he’s a perfectionist like me.
Neat! Any details on what he is writing?
Other than it being Sci-fi/Fantasy of course
I do not know yet. I’ll let you know when he tells me, lol.
Sounds good!
Ahhh! That’s awesome. My dad is a great story teller, and he would read aloud to us growing up, but I don’t think being a preacher has ever induced him to want to write.
Yeah I didn’t immediately realize why. He explained that storytelling is a way into the soul, and he would like to do more of that in his sermons. He’s ordered some essays C.S. Lewis wrote on imagination, and he wants to read them with me to get my perspective.
XD
That’s great, but also kinda hilarious.
I bet he’ll do awesome!