@keilah-h
Active 23 hours, 42 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
….Yes
😅🤐
Would you tag me too? XDXD
Thanks!
Yeah! They are great paints. If you don’t have any backround in watercolors It’ll be a rough start (they are super finicky with the paint to water ratio) but once you get the hang of it they are so much fun. Highly recommend, but be willing to endure s…[Read more]
-
SarahSmile replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h thanks!
- Reptiles are cool! I even own a pen that looks like an alligator.
- I haven’t, it’s never really been something I’ve thought to try.
- Favorite TV show: probably Murder, She Wrote; Favorite movie: The Music Man.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @keilah-h @esther-c
Hello all!
I’m participating in the king’s daughters online writing camp, so I won’t be very active here. It runs all march 😮 !! So if you’re doing a roleplay with one of my charries and I just can’t get…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Dante
An arm grabbed around Dante’s middle just as he began choking on water. They rose quickly and broke the surface. Dante gasped and immediately began coughing.
He finally opened his eye and saw that it was Allen who had pulled him up and was now bringing him towards the wall of the f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool. So you prefer building-type games over combatstory mode stuff?
I play pretty much only Hollow Knight, which is a beautiful metroidvania. And Super Smash Bros. With five little siblings and my dad, it gets pretty crazy. 😜
Aaaand I recently tried a more horror style game. Which of course, I don’t let my siblings watch.
Ooooh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing good! Yesterday was my birthday, so….
I got some paints and a canvas, as well as a sketchpad. I like art 😊
Good!
Happy birthday!!! 🥳
That’s so cool!!
I also started a chat with some other online friends about a fanfiction idea the three of us liked.
Awesome!! 😀
Sadly I do have to get off now….but hopefully I’ll catch you…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops. Totally missed your question. 🤦🏻♀️
What do you want to talk about?
Erm… Let’s see here…
I don’t know. 😂 Maybe you have an idea?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Anyone on and wanna chat? 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw! My brother just bought Minecraft. I’m sceptical, but I might give it a go
He was playing it and a zombie popped up out of nowhere, and I screamed bloody murder XD Which doesn’t make much sense, because trust me. I never get scared.
What’re some of your favorite games?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤ How’s your day been?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @keilah-h
SERIN
Her arm was burning. That was all Serin could feel in the blackness. She was vaugely aware of voices saying something, and her brain told her to reply. To get up.
I’m fine… Was what she tried to say to the voices, but she wasn’t sure if the words actually came out or not. She tried to pull t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
So this is a really big and deep fountain, right? I’m imagining it being pretty deep.
Ellie
“Serin!” Ellie shouted as her companion collapsed to the ground.
Ellie and Allen rushed over and knelt down beside her. Ellie reached for her injured arm, but hesitated. She wasn’t sure how to remove…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson looks up as Serin severs the beast with a final blow. Adrenaline pumps through his viens, making his head feel heavy. Serin collapses to the side. Layson runs one hand through his hair, then looks down in disgust at his bloody forearm. He clenches his teeth as the fresh scrapes from the creatures…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay so I’m still working on my action scenes, and if y’all see anything that you think I can improve on or any tips to help it flow better, that would be awesome!
SERIN
It was chaos. Serin, having been pushed back by the beast and a tide of water, was laying in a puddle on the semi mossy floor. She…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello all.
This piece is inspired by my space-fantasy world. I did it a couple weeks ago during youth group.

Hmmm… I know that if I don’t tag anyone, not many will see it. Well, then: @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @sarahsmile @emilysf @loopylin @thelooneyone @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper [Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t know if I’ve said this before, but I haven’t really figured out the magic system in Aurivis’ world yet, so I’m probably going to be super inconsistent with his magic because I’m just trying things out.
Aurivis
“Do you think there is anything we can do while we’re stuck here? I’ve been meeting more and more peopl…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
No I haven’t done an Rp for Zyrin yet, sorry, but I’ll get to that!!
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
I know I said I’d try to do Serin today, but I just didn’t fit the time right, sorry y’all!! Looks like the suspense of this fight’ll be drawn out for a while longer
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @starofthenorth @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22 @madelyn @orielle21 @koshka
Hey friends, I’m taking a two week vacation/break, so I won’t be on here from Feb. 22 to March 8. You can still tag me if you want, but I won’t be able to respond until…[Read more]
- Load More

That’s sounds so awesome!! I hope you have fun!! 😃
Love you too, girl!! We’ll miss you. 🥰
@esther-c
I hope so too XD I think I will, little nervous though lol. <3
I bet you’ll have tons of fun! 😉
That’s cool! I don’t know what that is but I hope you’ll have fun!
Thanks!
Okay girl! No worries! Oh, that sounds so fun!
Aww love you too, sister! You mean so much to us! 🙂 <3
Thanks! 🙂 <3
Ooo, sounds fun! I hope that it encourages you and motivates you. Still praying for you! =)
Love you too! ❤️
I think it will! Super excited to participate in it. Thanks for you prayer, much appreciated! <33
That’s awesome!!! I hope you have a lot of fun! Best wishes!!!
Thanks! 😀😀
Thanks! <333
I was gone for a few weeks too. Hope you enjoy your time! You’re in my thoughts and prayers, sister!
Thank you! <33