@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyrothearcanin @janellebelovedpig @landric @booksbyjayna @godlyfantsay12 @hybridlore @everyone who wants to join!
I just came up with a few questions we could all answer to get to know each other better! Please add more questions and tag more people 🙂
- Whats your favorite color?
…
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness guyzzzzzzzz can we start this again? XD
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @felicity @anyoneelse?
Maybe take it slow since other RPs are going so fast and furious… once a week or something? Just spit-balling here, to see if there’s interest. Pleeze don’t feel like you have to.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
So fanfictions are seriously addictive. I have two more chapters. And honestly, I can see my writing improving with every chapter so that’s cool to see. (Note: my writing is still not that amazing but I’m learning XD)
Chapter 12
Tony’s heart rate was lowering and he was starting to calm down. But t…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply… end of school year is busy
Cammie
“You don’t just say that when they’re right in front of you, Crosshair,” Feather said, glaring at him.
Cammie glanced back and forth between Feather and Crosshair and the glare they were exchanging. She listened as the rest of their group i…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
He’ll probably follow Kate around XD Which reminds me I have to do more with Kate she just doesn’t have a tragic story lol so um… I’m not sure what to do with lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h ur not being pushy! I really want them to meet, so yea! They’ll be in the same classes I believe
-
Smiley replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I know he’s sooo cute I wish they could have a dog but I don’t think there was one (Honestly they’ve shown more cats then dogs lol) And why wouldn’t the superpower family have a alien cat lol
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley @keilah-h @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
okayyyy, idk which charries are at the 15-16 classes yet except for Freedom and Miley’s but I’m gonna RP as Riya rn, and maybe Tirion later on.
Riya
Riya let out a gaping yawn as she trudged down the hallway to her first class.
Algebra. Definitely…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
So we talked about the girls going dress shopping together but do you guys want to do that?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Eclipse
Eclipse put a little more distance between himself and Rampart as Derek cleared his throat. “I come from a country called Aletheia. I am actually its leader.”
He nodded slowly, glancing around. These hallways all looked the same to him. “Aletheia. It sounds like a… nice place. I live in the forest, or I suppose a fo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Derek
“Ahem… So,” Eclipse said, breaking the awkward silence. Where do you two come from?”
“None of your business.” Rampart hissed. “I already told you all you need to know, wolf.”
Derek cleared his throat, casting a glance at Rampart. “I come from a country called Aletheia. I am actually its leader.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
So, I noticed that we have a lot of charries that are 12 (or 11). I know this changes a few of y’all’s schedules, but would you guys be okay if we made a class for 11-12? The only change would be the math. It would be changed to Pre…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awww thanks
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
So what characters would you guys be interested in interacting and do you guys want to see them on a mission or just keep it off mission?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
😲😲😲TIRION LIKES CREATIVE WRITING THAT WAS MY FAVORITE
HE DOESSSS! XD He loves to write. But he enjoys both creative and journalistic so I was trying to decide between the two. 😅
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, your tags didn’t work. but I have two more chapters.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have another two chapters yay!!!
Chapter 10
Falon let the tears slide down her face. She had overheard Steve talking outside to Tony, then Bucky and Sam, and Finally Natasha. The way he spoke about her was different than any other person, but that didn’t mean she could trust him. She was sick of gam…[Read more]
- Load More
