@keilah-h
Active 4 hours, 13 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tech reminds me of Donnie from teenage ninja turtles XD I always like the really smart characters lol
Anakin
Me, Tristan, and Steve all stood in aw.
“well on that confusing note, me and Anakin are from a different universe. Where we totally saved everyone there.”
I rolled my eyes. “yeah sure we did.” we actually did save a lot of…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I was still in aww by the man’s muscles but Steve didn’t seemed 5hat shocked.
Sorry I was writing on phone and it messed up so pretend I meant wings XD
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Here’s Soril’s too. I forgot to tag so if you didn’t see Klayden’s it’s up there.
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @hybridlore
Soril Introduction
Soril heard his eldest brother, Feron, yell for him. “Soril! Get down here and eat your breakfast!” Soril sat up and hit his hard head on the bottom of the bunk above him, but it didn’t hurt too much. He wa…[Read more]
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision bahah I kinda had a feeling that would happen, it’s fine 😂 Awww tysm!! <3
(Pssssst, if you check the ships forums on the first page, I’ve got a couple blurbs about him 👀. And then I also just made a post about him in the “characters for my WIP” forum too!)
@keilah-h Thank you! Okii 👍🏽
@janellebelovedpig Yess, it really…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anakin
“What are all of those for? Surely this wedding I was invited to, for a reason yet unknown, isn’t happening today?” Tech asked looking at the tables and decorations.
I was still in aww by the man’s muscles but Steve didn’t seemed 5hat shocked.
“No this is just a party that my friend is throwing.” Steve said while setting up an…[Read more]
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @orangearmadillo @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Here’s Freya’s introduction!:
Moss clung to the rocky overhang towering over Ashgrave Beach. Or at least, that was what everyone called it. The vote had settled on Ashgrove, but the maker of the sign misspelled it in fancy letters. “Ashgrave.” In fact, the lettering was so impressive that no…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alright everyone!! I’ll be sharing chapters of my second draft of the first book, Ember of Hope. Here’s the first one! 😄
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed at the canvas. She smiled. Perfec…[Read more]
-
OrangeArmadillo started the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey y’all! @kyronthearcanin @mackenzie @hybridlore @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h @oof-i-think-that’s-everyone 🙂
Yet another topic I’m starting but I think it’s an important one. Christian Apologetics. There are a few different versions of this, but the one I’m talking about is defending our faith as an accord of law. So basically it’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So… I’m pretty sure Aletheia is on earth. 😂 Everything about their universe is like ours, I just don’t know the worldbuilding outside of Aletheia yet (as in other countries and cultures) because my charries never leave the country until the sequel to the trilogy. (Which is a couple years down the road XD)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay sounds good XD
Anakin
“Are we almost done?” Tristan wined.
“Almost, someone needs to get stronger.” I WI ked at Steve who was helping me and Tristan set up tables for the party.
“whatever,” Tristan said rolling his eyes. Me and Tristan hadn’t gotten along that well at first but now they acted like brother.
“hey there,” I said…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
XD I don’t think it’s very popular either but we were very much into legos at the time lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I have Anakin, Skylar, Alexa, Tristan, Morgan, Pepper, Tony, Steve, Natasha, Gwen all in the lobby so you pick XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂❤️
I know I love Jax SO MUCH! Yes, I can’t wait to get to their next chapter!!
Actually… I’ve watched that lol. Like, a million times, but I can’t remember most of it. Wasn’t like the MAIN main character a lion with a mane? Yeah, I remember that. There was an episode in Ninjago where they got portaled…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 🙂
I’m working on some drawings for them, so I’ll post what I have when pictures work again. 😉
Norok is like a crocodile, but they walk on two legs. I need to explain it better but just hadn’t gotten to it XD
-
OrangeArmadillo started the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
So… I don’t know if this is short enough to be considered a short story, but it’s definitely not a novel. It’s called llama, and here’s the first part of it.
Chapter 1
I walked along the beach, about a mile away from my seaside home. The hot sand stirred between my toes as I stepped, and I could smell the ocean’s potent scent quite clearly. E…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YAY TECH!
-
Esther started the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone!!
So, since a few of y’all have been making forums solely for talking about your WIPs, I’ve decided to do so as well!
I don’t know where to start, but I’ll post the moodboard and the blurb for the trilogy, then y’all can ask any questions you may have about it! (Whether you wanna hear about the charries, the plot, the world, a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Some of you may recognize a few of the characters in this critique from the Hotel/Wedding RP (though not in this first chapter). My brother ( @orangearmadillo ) and I basically sat down one friday and planned the rough draft of, well, an entire trilogy. The books have not been named yet, but we do know the continent they are on will be called the…[Read more]
- Load More
