@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7128
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings I don’t really have ideas for the group Luna is in.
GAH HANS! AND FRIDA!!
aww Crosshair!
Paxton
A few tears poked out from Paxton’s closed eyes, and he sniffled, rubbed his face against Riker’s shirt. He held firmly to Hope in his other arm, trembling slightly as one of the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you Kei ❤ (Can I call you that? XD) Well, it’s a bit of a secret, so I can’t outrightly say, but Hunter can be curious and try to push him XD
Thorn
“We can start right away,” Miss Soleil continued. “Terrariums are all about containing humidity. You can water the plants inside, and as long as the lid remains on…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*High-five* Yeeeeaaaah
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c
Marcel
“I’d rather draw someone imaginary,” Marcel grumbled.
The teacher probably wouldn’t care, and even if he did, Marcel wouldn’t pay him any heed. Mr. Ziegler had to prove himself worthy of respect first. And Marcel didn’t need much instruction; he was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh ok! He’s just sittin at the lunch table XD He’s also in the same dorm as a couple of yours I think. i don’t mind waiting until lunch starts to get into the rp, but if your charries are in a convenient location he can some meet them
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! <3
Glad you like him!
Thanks for the prayers!
I’m sorry to here you’re just doing ok, I’ll pray for you! <33
Oh no! I rest assured knowing Reuben is in the sequel and shall live a little longer at least XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
So I just wrote a poem (which I never do XD) but I thought I would share it
Isn’t it sad
That all you need is a hug
When you’re grieving for someone
Isn’t it sad
That is the one person you want a hug from
Is the one you’r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yay!!! ❤
There aren’t exactly “groups,” unless you mean the dorms. If you plan on adding Lesli, she can room with Thorn, Beta and Omega. (Thorn is mine, the other two are @keilah-h ‘s.)
If you meant friend groups, you just kinda wander around the school until you find someone to latch onto 😂 That’s how it was for me,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Day 10: Falling asleep on their shoulder (I’m gonna do two different ships for this one)
Ship: Fynn and Callista (in this story, they’re around the ages of 16-18)
Fynn watched the waves crawl up the sand, then recede back into…[Read more]
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @koshka @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @mineralizedwritings @sarahsmile @sarafini @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @booksbyjayna @whalekeeper @theloonyone @charityanne @s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @awsumfaith @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @joy-calle @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @smiley
So I think I’ve finally realized a bit of my problem with my writing…
See…I’m not struggling to “write” per say…because…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Here’s one I wrote for day 7
Day 7: “I love you and all but…”
Wanda & Bucky (I’m sorry I did another one between these two XD)
Sam pulled into the drive way, both him ad Bucky looked at the house. The house looked depre…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h (Is that seriously everybody?) (Cuz I feel like I’m missing someone 🤦🏻♀️)
M’kay. So since there are two elective periods, I’m going to try to split these up to help us stay more organized. If your charrie’s electives are both in the same period, then we can switch…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @anyone-else!
Here’s a typical Everton scene for your enjoyment 😉
(And to fill in some blanks, Ev is in prison and that morning they gave him a nasty breakfast which he did not eat.)
***
For the next few hours, Ev either sat down or p…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy 😬😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper okie dokie! @smiley Heyo!
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h
So currently for those who don’t know/need to know, November failed the last year of school, however his father pulled strings and he “passed.”
Other kids found this out/started rumors and it made him an even bigger target for bullying and rumors than…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
- You have and I still do not have an answer LOL XD
- Not as of yet…I have tried to make one many a time and…it just hasn’t worked out the way I’ve wanted it to 😅. I just struggle with making maps it seems. Too much of a perfectionist? I always run into issues when it comes time to start adding in things like landmarks or trees or town…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @smiley @koshka @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @mineralizedwritings @literally-anyone-else-who-cares XD
I AM RESURRECTING THIS TOPIC!!!
YAY!!!
So, I do not have my character sheets done for my other charries (heh) BUT I REALLY WANNA DISCUSS MY SERIES.
that being said, there is a LOT to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h YAY!!!
So here’s a few to choose from (obviously u don’t have to do them all. This is for FUN. And umm I am choosing songs that give me the feels cuz I have scenes/ideas in my head already sooo oops? XD)
ANYWAY!
first one is-
Flashlight by Madilyn Page & The Piano Gal
Gone by NF & Julia Michaels
Two Birds by Regina Spe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h not for me it won’t 😊 but that’s alright
- Load More

I’m so glad that everybody here on KP was/is able to encourage and uplift you!! 😊
Keep on writing and have a great summer too!! ❤️
I hope you have a wonderful Summer, @felicity !! May our Lord bless your writing!
@felicity
Aww we are so glad to have helped you! I’m so happy to know that kp has benefited you in this way, and you’ve been able to trust God more. have a great summer!
Have a good summer as well!
@felicity
It’s wonderful to hear how much you’ve grown!😊 Both as a writer, and in your faith.❤️I hope your busy Summer is sun-kissed and stuffed with lots of sweet things!
Thank you!! You as well!
Have a great summer Felicity! Have fun writing and whatever exciting adventures come your way, and never forget how much the Lord loves you!
Aww I’m so glad to hear that girl!! You’ve helped me the same way! Thank YOU for being so kind and cheerful, and encouraging me with my writing. I’ll miss you so much, but can’t wait to chat with you again soon! Have a wonderful summer and God Bless!! ❤️❤️
@felicity
I’m so glad that you’ve found a safe place for your creativity to be shown and grown.
God has placed you exactly where He wants you for the exact amount of time He wants you there.
I know we haven’t interacted much but you have inspired me in some of your writing and your comments.
Thanks for being friendly, it means a lot.😊
Have a gre…[Read more]
Light: I’m so happy to hear that! Yes, we need to chat again when I have more time! 🙂
Charityanne: Aw, thanks girl!
Thank you for sharing those thoughts! That’s very encouraging. ❤ I hope you have an amazing summer and God continues to grow your love for Him through this gift He has given you!
Amen!
I hope you have a great summer too!! (And mmm, watermelon…..lol)
Yeah…watermelon. 😉