@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @theducktator @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Chapters 4-6 out now!
For Google users, I did change the layout of the document a bit. Click on the menu icon in the margins to the left of the page to access the different chapters.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai
“Would you look for her, please? If she’s above ground, searching from the air is the fastest option, It could take days on foot.” If Gabriel’s eyes had been visible, the others would clearly see desperation and pleading in his eyes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Yep. See near bottom of page 52
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
aw thanks!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
So I’m guessing that’s Riker cause his brown hair and blue eyes?
Which means a bunch of Russians beat him up because he was a German and they were mad about his involvement in the camps.
Yes it’s Riker.
Uhm…yeahhhh….kinda???
He may or may not have been arrested
Leon, too
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h those animations are so good! I finally just got a chance to watch them, and I love them
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
-
freedom replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@grcr @hybridlore @theducktator @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @rae @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
Does anyone want an update? It’s been a while🤪
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h thanks🫶🏻🥹 it’s definitely been a learning curve haha🙈
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Ahh! Creepy. And I already didn’t like geese.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Cool! Those don’t seem too specific to your characters so I can choose what works.
“Why do I miss him so much?” and when she came back, guilty, he was like “Weird, I felt the same way!”
This fits the situation I’m writing. Could work as a plot device for something. *Snatches it*
…
I’ll tag some of the recently active people to see i…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @power @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you for ze complements to ze wuffers. I must confess though, I did follow a tutorial directly for the outline.
You can draw your own wuffers here: https://monikazagrobelna.com/2019/07/26/sketchbook-original-how-to-draw-wolves/
Oh nice!! Watercolor pencils? Are you going to brush them? (It…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Nice. Now if you see one of those, keep your distance.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks! I’m glad you like it! Huge ears can be cute, but these elves aren’t rabbits, lol. I also really like doing them anatomically correct, since some people actually have ears like that. (For instance, an aunt of mine…)
Hooray!! Lol. I’m glad it gives that effect for you. It’s really different from elvish…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
That’s what my drawings look like when I’m just playing around with things. (like motion of clothing in this one) It’s just a super rough sketch and I didn’t feel like drawing her face.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator
Thanks for the replies! I will read them to my brother. And I find the answers quite interesting myself. Sometimes it’s funny to try answering the question and realizing a character is disabled without ever thinking about it before.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
After a minute or two, the voices quieted, and Gabriel sat up, shoulders slumped as if exhausted. “This place is similar to somewhere…Lucy and I have been before,” He looked up, but saw no crows or tower. “But it isn’t it.” He paused. “Please ignore my weakness just now, I’ll be…fine.” It was a clear lie. The voices…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
In the world of Ehverwyld, magic is an evil thing. It twists those who use into horrible crow-like monsters. Alan knows this. It took his family and has left its mark on him. Alan deeply regrets the day he used it.
But it isn’t the end for Alan yet. He’s determined to put his past behind him, by joining his country’s army. He will prove to the w…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucy
“Mhnn… no, you can’t find me yet. Not ready…” Someone mumbled nearby.
Lucy threw up on the grass. She was too dizzy to open her eyes, so she turned over to face the voice and curled into a tight fetal position. She buried her face into her rumpled trousers. “Uugghh… Shhh-Shut up…”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin (I know you’ll want to see his crashout) @whalekeeper (what have you done to my poor boi?!) @keilah-h (well, your charries have to deal with this now…)
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel’s heart dropped into his stomach at Lucy’s scream. His gaze jolted to her being pulled into a strange tunnel. He yelled her name, running for her, but the tunnel…[Read more]
- Load More
