@keilah-h
Active 19 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, okay, not your cup of tea.
The one you shared is fine. I could see this ending up on one of my playlists. It does have emotion. I just feel like it was a bit on the dramatic side and some of the notes were a little too sharp for this scene. I asked my sister for her thoughts since she doesn’t have a load of Chrono Trigger…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
One question though, how far is this in the book? Are we nearing the end, or does Alan still have some character development to do (maybe sharing this great news with his friends….?)
We are looking at about 7-10 more chapters plus an epilogue. There is one more piece of Alan’s character I still want to develop in this book. This may b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle started the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
HELLO!!!
So excited because today is November and now I can release the beginning of the second book in my saga!
(tagging a few others who might have been reading the first one. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon)
Again, this is in draft form still, so feedback and critiques are welcome.
The Veil of Night
The F… -
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I like the painterly picture to the left of the center, it adds such a nice pop of brightness.
Hehe, you’re good!
1. The name color does not change that much regardless of the character’s canon theme color. In fact, it takes over my perception of them. I cannot get away from this for the life of me. Sometimes I even pic…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @anyone-interested
I updated. 😊 Don’t feel obligated to respond again, I just wanted to post it.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, the lore is my favorite part of smps. If you can find a good one where the lore isn’t too edgy or strange than it’s quite a experience. That’s cool! I got the hermitcraft season 9 world download awhile ago and explored it a bit. Ah man! I’d be happy to play some Minecraft with you sometime!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Does it have to do with Sniper by any chance? -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h  LOL 🤣😂🤣😂Â
I may just do that 😈 lol I’m kidding. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it just doesn’t have any depth to it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no! My evil secret has been discovered!lol Yes actually! They are the main characters. 😄 -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, if the others are wanting to draw something this time. You can tag them and ask.
Or I can….
@mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium
Are any of y’all in interested in extending the deadline, or are you just not going to be doing this character at all?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! Yeah it’s a favorite quote of mine lol. It’s from LDshadowlady in the life smp, same one I mentioned above to Ellette.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow
Next chapter people!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Keilah is a watery green, like a piece of sea glass 🙂
make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it.
Funny thing, our family sometimes divides things by colors for each kid. As a little girl, I suggested what each person’s color should be, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s slow going though. I’m real sick so I can’t really do any work. I did finish the front cover of OLH and it looks really good, I have it on my wall as a poster right now. I really just make fanart right now because it’s fun and doesn’t feel like work, but I still do some writing and worldbuilding for my comics every now and then : D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Well then, keep an eye out on November 1st for the next part of the saga!
I’m so glad that you’re glad I’m continuing!
- Load More
