@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
XD Feel free to add him!
Felicity
“Huntress. That’s cool.”
Felicity began walking and her new companion followed. The fog got thinner as they got closer to the center of the maze. They soon came to a split path. Felicity, on a whim, turned left.
“So, Huntress,” she said over her shoulder, “Where are you from?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
“Huh. Must have gotten lost in the fog.” Felicity looked carefully at the stranger. Now that she thought about it, going off on her own hadn’t been the wisest decision. She had been attacked almost immediately, and there were likely other more dangerous things lurking around the maze. She would need friends in order to get…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
My mom gets frustrated because they eat her plants. XD
The picture isn’t mine, but I have held them before. And stepped on them. Barefoot.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
The two stared at each other for a moment. Felicity shook her head as is shaking off her own confusion.
“So you missed what happened at the entrance? With the purple ball thing and that obnoxious elf guy?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thanks!
I should draw Baron sometime soon here…
oh yes pls do
The way you phrase that sounds like it’s not up for discussion
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
eh, Ardenta wasn’t liberated until the end of book 2.
Also, why on earth is KP just not notifying me??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
The seventeenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
September 5th
The EmpireWe have continued to spread the word of God in the streets, in the square, and to those we meet. We are rising again, and the en…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
HI Y’ALL!!!
NO, I’M NOT DEAD. (Contrary to popular belief 😂)
I just had the most WILD week. Why does everyone want to graduate in the same week?!?! And why throw wedding stuff into that same week?!?!
Anyhow, this is the first tim…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I keep being delayed by old ladies roping me into playing card games with them after dinner lol. I’m here finally though
Felicity
“I’m Felicity. And this is a nightmare as far as I’m concerned.”
Felicity nudged some gnome remains on the ground with her foot, noting with some mild confusion that there wasn’t a trace of ink residue…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 28 out!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h sorry for not writing anything yet! I’ve been in such an art mood so I’ve been spending time on that instead. I’ll try to rp tomorrow after work
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator
I just couldn’t help myself when I found the meme base. Such a debate can only be gloriously inspired. :]
No, ducks are the best birds, Lucille.
She likes ducks too, just not as much. XD Also, rude. You’re not a personal acquaintance of hers. Calling her but her first name is equivalent to a stranger walking up a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
Lolol
The colors are nice and consistent which makes me think they are siblings or at least belong in the same close social group.
Yup yup, same social group!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Omniscient
The imp waved, wiggling his long fingers, as a few more people entered the maze.
“Good luuuck,” he called after them in a sing-songy voice. Then he hopped down from his perch in the branches and dashed away, quickly disappearing into the fog.
Felicity
After walking for a bit in angry silence, Felicity found hers…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Wanna meet up with Felicity? I can rp in a bit.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Also, i taught myself how to read, so the exeperience of someone teaching you in unfamiliar to me.
That’s impressive. I’d never be able to do that.
since many school curriculums don’t quite hit the mark
Agreed. I remember I had a youth group thing called Olympians every Wednesday night at our old Church, and I was six when I started i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @the_lost-journal I think I got a little lost. Did your characters enter the maze yet?
@keilah-h XD I have a hard enough time picking my own characters. Maybe one of your female characters?
- Load More

