@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
whaley replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I didn’t know about the robots. I’ll have to look that up.
ngl I used to be really scared of its noise, it’s so weird. But now I kinda like it.
The moment I heard the noise, I was obsessed. I knew I had to incorporate the music and technology into some kind of magic system. 🤣 So here I am, spending much of my writing time looking for a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae @the_lost-journal @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Yeah, it is pretty cool!! Almost nobody I talk to knows what it is, so I’m always explaining. XD Thank you for the names, by the way, Ruth and Kefa!
So how did they accidentally invent it?
Leon was a Russian inventor who was actually trying to invent devices for wartime. The instrument was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow
Chapter 24
Hallie walked into school, gripping onto the straps of her backpack. Because of all that had gone on recently, she hadn’t gone to school for the past few days. But by Thursday, Mom declared it time to get back into the normal rhythm of life.
How can anything go b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power
NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(47)
Only 1. I ran out of time to get the other done and I haven’t found a solid chunk of time to sit down. Barely got this one done.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power
New chapters should be out today, but I noticed no one but Hybridlore has read the ones I posted yesterday, (45-46)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I think you’re on Chapter 40.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Sure thing!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power
NEW CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sits back and smiles*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Would it help if I did a test piece and posted it on here so you can kinda see what it’d look like?
If I do that, I’ll probably do it tomorrow
TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE CHALLENGE i ATTEMPTED TODAY
I lost track of my hours, but I did get through most the Baron Chronicles. I didn’t get into the short story…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
also they probably have joint ownership of like 5 brain cells lol
Lol, five might be a little generous XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Like, people go on and on about how he was basically “The Perfect Fiction Writer,” do they realize he was just a guy who was SUPER passionate about his story?
I think his passion is what made him the best fantasy author. If Tolkien didn’t love writing, and didn’t love the story, then it wouldn’t have been a classic. It wouldn’t have bee…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
So true though! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Summer 2025 Project: The Ashen Star (Working Title) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll try to check it out! It sounds cool, but I don’t know if I’m ready to sign up for reading another project right now. I’m sure there are some people on here who would, though!
Throwing out some tags…
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @theshadow @thearcaneaxiom
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @whalekeeper @theshadow
New chapters!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power
NEW CHAPTERS!!!
*evil grin*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I mean The Nether through Cave Spider Rollercoaster kind of had a story, but it was more like crazy event after another as they tried to get back to the PC.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
well, one thing, it made me decide I NEVER would want to ever play minecraft. That game would bore me out of my mind. XD
- Load More

