@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Ok, cool! I didn’t want you to feel abandoned, lol. I will keep role playing until your character have someone else to interact with, though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
5 is Ayla, Ducktator’s character
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@keilah-h WoF is so nostalgic for me ❤️ I love that
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@keilah-h I know these ones I think
stanza 1- Felicity. Cuz the white hair
3- Mel
9- the Protector/ Gabriel
10- Lucy/Barnes
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
Ohhh i love it! I agree with Ruth, the prologue is 👌👌👌👌🔥🔥
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Felicity
“Whatever you think is best. But we should use stealth. He’s tricky, and as soon as he knows what’s happening, he’ll disappear, I’m sure.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Felicity
“Okay, this is going to sound crazy, but I think I saw the imp transform into a rabbit. Maybe. There was a lot going on. But maybe that means he behaves like a rabbit too. We could trap him.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I haven’t been watching it, but I think after the book they managed to revive him. He’s my favorite character and I don’t want him permanently dead. 🙁
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
**SPOILER DISCUSSED THROUGHOUT POST**
Hmm…I guess they could do what the book does with that spot pic of the First Well at the end. As if they’re saying “see, they found the well. Everything is going to be okay.” And then have Andrew Peterson come on and explain a bit. Or just end it with a couple flashbacks and have Janner’s Lay…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s so funny to me that they just somehow missed everything that happened at the maze entrance lol
Felicity
Her eyes lit up.
“Yes. Good idea. He was at the entrance of the labyrinth. I think he might be the one who brought us here. As for where he is…” She thought for a moment, then suddenly remembered something. “Do you know ho…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Cool, what’s on his neck?
A new part of his character design. I decided that I’d lean into his artificial voicebox a little more, so that’s what happened. I tried to make them look like artificial, metal muscles in the neck, not sure if I succeeded at all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sorry she’s being weird idk what im doing lol
@keilah-hFelicity
“Okay…”
The explanation Sniper and Huntress gave eased her nerves a bit, but it wasn’t really them she had been worried about. She sighed and sat down on a nearby boulder. The maze walls and the dead troll seemed to tower above her.
“It feels like we’ve been wandering around…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you!!
😁😁
Thank youuu!!
It looks like different colors are for different character traits?
I guess you could say that… each color represented the personality vibe they gave me.
Your time lapse is cool! Your drawing method is so confident, it’s rather satisfying to watch. Is it of a specific event in your sto…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h Sorry I forgot to respond. You’re good, role play whenever you want. Hope the trip was fun and that you feel better soon <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think some of you are familiar with my old WIP Guardian Angels.
For those who need it, and those who have no idea what Guardian Angels even was, I’ll give a quick recap:
Guardian Angels follows the main character Nahim, and his best friend (who often steals the show and reader’s hearts as the favorite character by accident) Mandin, as Na…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof, that’s rough. Will pray!
- Load More
