@keilah-h
Active 9 hours, 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @zemira @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @anyone-else-lol-idk-XD
I have one for comfort and pillow day (Kind of forgot what day that was XD)
Ellie lay on the bed, letting out a soft moan. The flu was the worst, the absolute worse. Than again needles were the worse. So getting…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok ok lots of things to reply to
@whalekeeper don’t ask he just weirds me out
@freedomewriter I’m sorry so so sorry but Steve is my least fav avenger 😅😅.
@awsumfaith WOWWEE TWINS BC I ALSO LVE HTTYD (best movie series ever)
@keilah-h thank you for relating about jar jar with me
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @felicity @euodia-vision @smiley @gwyndalf-the-wise @orielle @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @magicalstories0611 @anyone-who-wonders-where-I-have-mysteriously-dissapeared-to
Heya everyone!!
Sooo, well I wanted to say sorry for basically vanishing from KP for the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @koshka @people-whose-tags-i-can’t-remember XD
Soooo…
would anyone like to read the first chapter of an Old WIP of mine?
it’s a WIP that, currently, is buried in a drawer (mentally and literally XD) and shelved away for later, but one that is and probably always will be dear…[Read more]
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m so sorry, I forgot y’all. 🤦🏻♀️😂
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h -
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Haven’t started reading it yet! XD My friend is coming over this Saturday, sooooooo…she should be bringing her copy of The Hobbit with her, lol 😂
Ahhhh, well hurry up! Jk, take your time… as long as you read it I’ll be happy. XD
@keilah-h @freedom
And TBH I enjoyed Lord of the Rings but it’s not like a favorite. I can talk…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Yeah I’m a little scared about being older lol…
Honestly rn I’m just worried I’m never going to find ‘my people’?? I love yall online but it’s healthy to have in person friends, I really feel like I’m craving it sometimes ;(
LOL you think I’ll make a nice adult 😂😆 I sure hope so
Also… HAZEL EYE…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Paxton
Paxton whimpered slightly as Snake continued to talk. What was this…guy thinking?!
“And I doubt you’d want the wrath of the Icari army upon you!” Aramis said.
“Aramis, chill.” Sorren sighed.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h oh boy…
Paxton
Paxton gasped, taking a large step back and gripping Edrich by the arm as his eyes widened in fear, face going ashen as two…creatures jumped from the brush, snarling.
Immediately, the Icari who had been carrying the carriage leapt into action, taking down the two creatures.
The older brothers also leapt, yelling out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h yup understandable. It’s when you put a character through pain/suffering basically XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h thank you!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys! After being gone for a week there was a lot that happened so I briefly skimmed everything…
buuuut Whaley, did Marcel already meet up with someone or can Tirion still chat with him?
And did we figure out the Houses yet? I saw Godly mention something about it…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h @anyone-else
Y’ALL! I missed SO many days but I just finished reading everyone’s stories and GUYS they were SO sad! But also amazing, but SO SAD! Derek and Steve and November and all the babiessssssss! Great job guys!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I should draw another one of Snake in his prince-type outfit.
Id love to see it!
your art style is so cute! I love them! Especially Constance with her angry eyebrows >:( Hehe
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You know it never really occurred to me that somebody would like guys based on their eye color, it’s all about the hair for me XD
Oh and fashion sense. Very important.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else soooo does anyone wanna hear about more cirque characters? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
It’s fine, he’ll probably be alright, tho the other three won’t be happy and will probably retaliate (also against Nyx!)
Nyx
Nyx raised a brow, but a small smirk lit his face. A twinkle of mischief shone in his eyes, but…then he remembered his sister’s words.
Surely she wouldn’t mind this though, right?
After all! He’d made a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3: Chicken Pox/Rash
Scritch. Scritch.
Nyx hissed at the incessant fire that raged against his fur. His back paw swiped furiously at his neck and then flicked at an ear, trying, and failing, to rid him of the horrid sensations that filled his every fiber.
Scratch. Scritch.
His eyes narrowed, spotting the blue-eyed figure in the corner,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww thanks… That was an emotional scene to write *me cries*
why are there so many deaths in Marvel? (it’s cruel!)
Thanks
“nearly dying of hypothermia and grief simultaneously”
Dude! I love that so much, honestly my charries are proof that grief is just as strong as any physical pain XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h thank u!!
- Load More

Ooh sounds fun!! No worries girl, have fun and I’ll talk to you when you get back!! ❤️