@keilah-h
Active 7 hours, 59 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Then you were right 😉
I hesitate to call him a cherubim though, because his overall concept is just so playful and childlike – what with the comic books and funny attitude. I don’t want to be indirectly disrespectful to the actual biblical concept. So I just call him a Guardian.
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey, thanks Keilah!!
Haha, actually, that’s one way to imagine him XD I had to look him up just now, but yeah. Think cherubim from the Bible (although I don’t want to go too far into the parallel, I’ve changed a LOT of things, since it’s just a fantasy and all).
I will post more eventually 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Really?! That’s such a compliment! Thanks! I hope my book feels like a movie lol!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, see, it’s fun! XD And I figured those would be their colors, although I imagine some green, and some electric yellow with Tech.
I ALWAYS have color symbolism with my charries – helps to remember aesthetics better. So like this:
- Calvin – Midnight blue, orange, black
- Marcel – Pink (OBVIOUSLY), yellow, brown
- Dogchild – Gray,…
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You’re welcomeeee 🤩🥰
Now I’ve gotta come up with a villain team…
Yeah totally! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6
Heres my updated team and what they are best at.
#1-Violet Baudelaire- Series of unfortunate events (leader)- Inventor
#2- George- Curious George (I could help it 😂)- Entertainer
#3-Sarah Crewe- Little princess- Kindness and imagination
#4- Draco Malfoy- Harry Potter-…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @hybridlore @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h @loopylin @livingwoodchronicles @anyone lol
Sooo I’m trying something…feel free to call me crazy lol…
But I’m going to attempt to write my first draft of project DM….BY HAND!!!
yes, yes ik… “IS SHE INSANE?!”
&n…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Have y’all ever had lemon ice-cream??
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
😂😂 Yah know, they might have alien monsters trained to sniff out stuff on the battlefield, like hounds
I don’t think I would do well with that job
Or in the military, for that matter
Yup 😘 How do you keep track of the pillows? Do they get easily lost?
-
Light replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! Well, on one TV we had The Force Awakens on, and the other TV we had Mandolorian going XD So both XD 😀
-
Light replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Girl, I greatly approve of your team, specifically Aragorn and Halbrand. ❤
Awww thanks!! Ikr, I just had to put those two in there! 🥰🤩❤
Aaaaaaaa I loveeee yours too!!! 🤩🥰
TRRROOOOONNNNNNN YAAAAAASSSSSS
LOL I just LOVE that movie.
YESSSSSSS TRONNNN!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I KNOW RIGHT!!! I love it too.
I should put a tron charrie…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley
I FINALLLLY WROTE DAY 5 XD
Day 5: Comfort Item
Continuation of day 2!
After getting Paxton settled, Ara had quickly gotten to work filling in her family on the boy’s sudden turn and his raging fever. Ima had been worried, immediately bustling into his room and co…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ive played Minecraft with the Halo pack (Might be different, it was free) The music on it was amazing (all Halo music is though)! I also loved how the swords were energy swords.
Yes!!! I just 💗 Emmet! He is so funny! But then I also love Lucy and Benny and everyone there! Do you like movie one or two? I like one the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
No biggie, go at your own pace 🙂
Yeeeeesss – so I read your charries (the dragon bois, as me and Bug call them) with high, scratchy voices, kinda like they’ve breathed too much fire and now their throats are sore XDXD Which I know they might not breathe fire at all, but it just felt right. Makes them very…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHHH I’m so glad y’all want to read it 😭 (btw I haven’t reread it since last time opening it soooo here y’all go! Sorry I didn’t post it yesterday, I just wasn’t really feeling up to much writing stuff lol)
@euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c
Also I’m not gonna give any context….feel…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I don’t wanna type it out 💀 I STAND WITH LAZY RIGHTS
@keilah-h yes I’m picky about everything, food, movies, actors, art (really just my own), music, and so forth
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 (I want to read) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka
Anyways here are some boards I made for Hope in the Horizon
honestly, it’s kind of different from a lot of the books here because it’s not fantasy or dystopian, and is based on reality
but truthfully that’s what I’m more comfortable writing and it’s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @anyone else who I missed
Tysm!!
- Load More
