@keilah-h
Active 7 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @anyone
sorry for the break, but I had to go to a wedding shower (which was fun)
Ret Shmidt
the son of Red Skull

He has his father’s super serum and his hatred for the Avengers. Especially Steve Rogers. He can usually be found hanging out with his group of friends or maintaining his muscles.
He’s strong but can be…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Could I introduce my new teacher character by having him break up the fight with Snake and the others? Or have they all left each other already?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision
Alright then here we go!
Note in no way am I trying to steal Freedom’s idea, and please don’t take it that way, I put a lot of worldbuilding into this idea, and I’m not trying to copy her idea,
here’s the blurb (it’s very rough XD)
Bad guys are bad guys, and the Avengers have struggled to…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision
So… I told Freedom a little bit about this fic…. and I wasn’t going to share it for a while, and… then I really wanted to share it so… here it is
I got the inspiration for this from Freedom’s fic (Which in no way am I trying to plagiarize) and Descendants (which I may be trying to…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h Oh I see now!! The story idea came from my perspective of surgery
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh I think @keilah-h meant the KP notification email?? 🤔
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h I’m confused…what do you mean you saw it in your email? I wrote it…yeah. I’m just super confused right now.
-
Allison started the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @hybridlore @keilah-h @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofatherium @everyone!!
I’m taking a break from my WIP and starting a book all about living in the town we moved from, it will have tons of pictures, lots of story’s and tons of memories. Then I will print it and give it…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
You have published 7 books?! Thats amazing! What are they called?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I don’t plan to stop playing with LEGOs until I’m dead 😎
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
No im not kidding 😀 I sometimes feel like I should grow up (stop playing with toys and Legos with my brother) But I really dont want to yet. Haha! I still have my Legos also, my town and all my figures 🙂 Im not going to stop playing them anytime soon either 😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thx!!! Yeah, he’s so fun to write!! 😊❤ I’m actually working on his chapters in the story, because I decided on multiple POVs, and his is the easiest and clearest to write in the first book. That’s why I’m fleshing him out so much.
I’m thinking of giving each character a POV book, where they are the highlight of that specific arc.
So…[Read more]
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thx!!! Yeah, he’s so fun to write!! 😊❤ I’m actually working on his chapters in the story, because I decided on multiple POVs, and his is the easiest and clearest to write in the first book. That’s why I’m fleshing him out so much.
I’m thinking of giving each character a POV book, where they are the highlight of that specific arc.
So…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course!!! Also, I really, REALLY recommend Brandon Sanderson’s plot lectures on YouTube. He has the most advanced advice I’ve ever heard, and I am still digesting it all XD The promise concept (that I mentioned above) is a bit of what his lectures aim for.
MwA-HA-hA-Ha-HAaAa
This is called a comedic tragedy. 😈 It is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much guys!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 3 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Hey everyone!! I’m back!!!
Definitely e…[Read more] -
whaley started the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
This topic has probably been made before, but I needed a fresh thread I guess.
So, I thought this could be where we discuss our villains for a while. What are their motivations? What’s their villainous style? Their strengths? Weaknesses? Why is the hero connected to them?
I am actually working on a villain (I was working on the character bio…[Read more]
- Load More

I did!! Thank you!!
Hey!! Glad it was fun 😉
Welcome back!! How was it?
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I had so much fun and I got a lot from the sessions. We were near Gatlinburg, so we went to Dollywood, which was tons of fun!! And I was able to make some new friends and spend some time with my bestie, who’s moving in a couple of months. I could talk about everything for ever, so I won’t bore you with details. XD But ove…[Read more]
Awww I’m SO glad!! That’s awesome that you were able to spend some time with your bestie. ❤
Thanks! Yeah, for sure. 🥰