@keilah-h
Active 6 hours, 2 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
HI EVERYONE!!!!
….
SO….I have some more Project DM characters to share. If y’all would like to tell me what u think/offer suggestions or just ur opinions?
thanks for all of ur thoughts/compliments!
And yea…Ik it’s kinda dark XD that is kinda what I’m going for, but I do hope to add levity/lightness to it, but this book does h…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
depending on what I’m looking up, probably 😅 I get distracted on pinterest sometimes, because of all the recommendations for stuff I like xD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Idk if you see what I mean, but it has a really different emotional impact then the straight text. And I agree that consistency will definitely help it flow smoother.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol it is a little confusing! Here’s a picture of where the inspiration from that comes from. (Manga, reads right to left). There’s the large boxes of narration and then the dialogue from the scenes… it’s one of those things that doesn’t translate into words but works great when drawn out. This is from haikyuu btw, great series but…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I feel like I can see her as a villain, but the dark magic really ruined it
Like I think if you’re going to.make her a villain I would have done it differently
Because she has the story to be one of the most empathetic villains, but they took her too far
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to remember to tag you if I ever do it! Thanks for the idea! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I could do it like that! I’m an all or nothing kind of person… so generally if I don’t plan on doing it the best I could I don’t do it 🤦🏻♀️ it’s not the healthiest mentality but it’s how I am 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey I wanted to give a heads up! I know I’ve said this before but….I may not be RPing much 😅
It just depends honestly. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don’t (I’m sure y’all can relate) but sometimes I feel bad just leaving y’all han…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision
Guys!!! I have the third chapter of my Wanda and Bucky AU
*takes a deep breath* I just want to say sorry in advance, a lot of this chapter is a flashback, and it’s based on some scenes in WandaVision
Also thanks to Freedom’s fic, I’m in debate whether Steve and Wanda are better than Bucky…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! The idea actually came just because one night (I think last winter) I was feeling so depressed, so I just basically wrote this thing of this girl who felt hopeless and worthless wandering without a purpose.. Um is that weird? Anyways, I wanted her to be reunited with her brother, and had the idea that when they cried they…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh yesss
I’ve thought about doing that, but I’m still a novice in animation. I need to find a more versitile program than krita, besides learning is a bit of a grind. it’s summer though… I suppose I don’t have an excuse other than I’m not feeling grindy lol. I’ve wanted to do one to royal tailor’s start over (Have you heard it? It’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I guess so XD I’ve never seen Tron
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD Yeah well in The Afterlevel there’s this kid named Ransom (that’s what he calls himself in the game anyway) who plays this super advanced video game along with a bunch of others. They’re all trying to get whatever reward lies at the end. But Ransom gets to the end and is transported into this strange, glitched-out version of the game…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @felicity @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @acancello @awsumfaith @keilah-h @smiley @sarafini @starshiness @whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-so-sorry-XD
Hello everyone!! So tomorrow I am leaving to go…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! It’s a drawing I did of Everly.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh ok xD just wondering
- Load More

Hey girl, thanks for taking the time to explain this all to us! I totally get everything you’re saying. We’ll miss you around here, but we don’t want you to feel like you need to be on here.😅😊
I really get what you are saying, I’m the same way. If I already have a list of irl tasks to do, kp is just one more thing. Thanks for letting us know, don’t worry about it! <3
Thanks for letting us know. 🙂 And it’s not problem at all. I totally understand. 😊
That’s no problem at all! I totally get it.
I think the only RP where my character was directly involved with one of yours was the one in the character castle, and Pax is usually pretty silent anyway. So I don’t think much will change there.
Just saw this!
Feel free to do whatever, I enjoy roleplaying with you but I can wait. You do what you have to do, cool? 💖