@keilah-h
Active 20 hours, 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks
I know right?! I don’t know why I love Bucky having a cat but I do XD
and… Yelena has a dog… so
just another thing in common for them
and Alpine and Fanney (Yelena’s dog) will defiantly be in all of my Yelena and Bucky fics, because why not
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@livingwoodchronicles I’m tagging you because I know you’re one of us few who’ve got some animal characters, but don’t feel like you have to join.
@keilah-h Here it is if you’d like to join! (And even if you can’t I suppose here it still is)
@Elishavet-Pidyon Ahoy! It is done!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Y’all I have another part to the Peter, Morgan, and Harley short story collection
And this one… this one was hard
Ahem… can I just take a second to say that I love how Marvel does families
like their blood relations, but so many times the older Avengers become such parents to others
Clint and W…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah and like Vision
But I’m willing to test out all the ships in my fanfics because it’s fun
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah and like Vision
But I’m willing to test out all the ships in my fanfics because it’s fun
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah XD
She honestly gets shipped a lot
Vision is still the best
But I’m not very picky on Ships
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Y’all
I have a new ship to discuss
I found this ship on Pinterest
but it’s going to sound weird, but I do need to do some explaining
Peter and Wanda
(yes I’m aware most of my ships involve Wanda… but what can I say, I love her)
So you might think the age gap is way too big here… but that’s where…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
So I have another chapter!!!!
And I’m sorry to the Pietro fans… Including myself
Also, I went back and realized that when I posted the prologue for the second book, all the tags didn’t go through… so if you have read that, it’s on the page before this… and it might…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I thought about my whole character arc thing for a little while longer (went to the pool and mulled over it in the unfortunately cold water) and found another type which might be considered an “in-between” but is really just Passive.
I should think of better names than Active and Passive, if I’m going to be so passionate about this……[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you!
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hellooooo everyone! Just dropping in real quick to let y’all know I probably won’t be on much this week. This is ✨fair week✨ for me and I have shows every day basically all day, so pretty much living at the fair. 😂 I tried replying to everything I could today (except the School RP, I’m not even trying XD)
Know a lot of you are starting school…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I just wrote this!!! It’s a mini story
Let me know if you want me to continue this
Yelena looked around at everyone, men in suits running at her. And there she was, down on the ground in throbbing pain, no way to fight.
“This isn’t a cool way to die,” She stated out of breath.
Suddenly a blue flash…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago

Here is my new moodboard! Hugo Jim Walton! He is one of my favorite characters! (I know I keep saying that, but I love them all equally 😀 )
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @awsumfaith @keilah-h @everyone!
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have the first three chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will probably be a short book of the series, but it plays an important role
Chapter 1
We’ll say hello again…
What Wanda would give for that to be true. To have her family here, to have her husband here.
Wanda let out…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @hybridlore @keilah-h
Do you guys want to still continue this?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @otherpeeps
Hey! Sorry I just kinda disappeared off the face of the planet for a bit there. How have you guys been doing?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
ROFL!!! I think at this point…my bully boys are just through…
I don’t even know what to RP as them now XD.
they will reconvene with their team later to make a better plan…for future situations, to take out people one by one. It’ll probably work for a while at least (consider the dark night of our story XD) but who knows with this crazy cro…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys! With school and everything going on, I’m not going to be on here as much. I’ll still definitely have time to talk, but I think we’re all going to be a lot busier during the school year. I really love having you all as friends and I hope we can still talk a bunch 🥰
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @acancello…[Read more]
-
Yeah I knew it @whalekeeper 😭
-
👍 I hope you have a great school year!!
-
Same here, girl. 😉 I totally understand.
Hope you have a great school year!!-
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c
Thanks! You both too!
-
-
I hope we can talk more also! I totally get being busy with school, I am getting a bit busy myself. 🙂 Love having you as a friend also! 🥰
-
Thanks girl, you too! 🥰🥰
-
-
Aww girly have funn at school! Same probably will go for me too XD
Look forward to seeing what you’ll wright 💙-
Thank you! You as well 😉
-
Heheh 😉😉
-
-
-
Have an AMAZING school year girl! ❤
-
Thanks! You too! ❤️
-
-
That’s cool! Hope you have a good school year!
(I’m homeschooled so my schooling never really stopped lol.)
-
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h lol yeah
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I made a board for Yelena and Bucky
Note: I still prefer Bucky and Wanda to be honest, but I do love this ship

- Load More

@euodia-vision
I hope it goes well!! 🥰
That’s cool!
I was displaying at a Lego convention this weekend (that’s why I haven’t been on the past five days) so I totally get it! I hope you have fun!
Have fun at the fair!
Totally get it. 😉 Hope you have an awesome time!!