@keilah-h
Active 11 hours, 46 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
I do have Skyraptor and Nyx!
Cool! I thought you’d have some 🤣
Chocolate frogs???
Lol don’t worry, they’re not dark or anything 🤣 Basically they are chocolate treats enchanted to temporarily hop around when a kid opens up the box. Friends and family will give them to you as a Christmas gift, especially if you collect the wizard cards…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
This is a really late response so you can just ignore this, but…
I’ve seen the quote in the corner before! It’s in a meme I saw lol; something tells me you’re trying to use it for a more serious purpose here though.
No, it’s supposed to be funny XD
(She does have a bit of a violence problem tho…)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now that that situation is over, we can get back to Ellis, Ottoline, Snake, and Kaine! Now where were we…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’d love some help if you guys have any tips or advice to contribute 👆😊
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like idea of building onto the Lillening world, (I kinda have fallen in love with Fennin! I’m now emotionally attached!)
So you want to see what other people think about it? @savannah_grace @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium what do you think of having an evil guy somewhere pull in some villains to oppose t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @acancello @keilah-h @esther-c (I think I got everyone)
I just had a spectacularly fiendish idea… What does everyone think of this:
These character fights are so much fun, it will be a shame once that characters are on their quest and can’t keep fighting each other. What if we added…evil characters? I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
Seeing that Ottoline had already readied a target to practice with her bow, Ellis decided to have everyone work on that first. “Do you know how to use a bow, Snake?” he asked, as he selected one for himself and another for the hybrid. Kaine had already begun practicing with his.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, he has human-like weapons, and advanced ones at that. Pistols, shotguns, grenades, the like. He can also freeze his enemies with icebreath or whip them with the six sharp spikes on the end of his tail. Or punch them.
Yep, that’s a very different fighting style. Does he use older weapons like swords or spears? I doubt the L…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, we’re siblings lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis, Ottoline, Snake, and Kaine need to start training the Lillenings. This should be interesting… Ellis is probably the only one trained in traditional combat. Ottoline can only use a bow, Kaine I don’t think is trained at all, and Snake probably doesn’t use any sort of normal combat style, right? Does he even use weapons?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it, for being AI, not bad.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just so you know, Min dropped out of this RP for now. Kaine is still in here, because Min might come back eventually. We put Snake with Kaine because you hadn’t been on much. Sorry your character got paired with the one that is basically inactive, but Snake will also get to work with Ellis and Ottoline, since all four of them are w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
These dragons should be a piece of cake
lol Snake I think you’re in for a ride awakening 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Min owns him. We paired you because you two aren’t often on. If it gets to slow for you, talk to Jonas or I.
Also, I like Snake in this scene. Fennin will reply soon.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s the name of the town/city they’re in?
No idea. All I know is the school’s name, Destina Tasin.
I don’t really understand that, but it sounds really cool. XD
Thank you, I’ll take it as a compliment XD
Ooo I have a character from Lois and Felicity’s world who’d be perfect as a school nurse! Do we already have one of those?
So…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally!
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @anyone I forgot.
The moment everyone has been waiting for…
Fennin
Fennin, with long strides, walked to the center of a room like others, yet unlike. It was circular, with the same style of tree pillars and cliff-face walls, but in the center were young…[Read more]
- Load More
