@keilah-h
Active 10 hours, 46 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @acancello
So who will the training parters? We could keep Ellis working with Ottoline. Who gets Kaine, the NPC? Must importantly…who gets Zahlin???
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin looked with weary eyes at the anthropomorphic dragon that seemed very eager to get going and kill other dragons.
“Rake scales?.” He paused, it must be a saying from his world. Shrugging, he continued. “We will set out first to the forest region, Silva. From there, we shall go through all the regions of Lillen, reclaiming…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Here’s part of the reason I’ve been somewhat less active lately. (It’s Ellie)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks! It’s no one in particular. Not from any of my stories. I probably didn’t need to post it here but I was bored.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @grcr @acancello @hybridlore @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Just because I feel like it, I’m posting a scene from my WIP. Ignore this if you don’t want to read it XD
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin sighed, shaking his head. Zahlin and Nahim had been bothering him for the past days, threatening to duel again, while Queen Silvae was begging them to rest, especially Nahim, who looked like he was going to pass out most of the time.
Nora and Kate had gotten in an argument earlier that morning over Kate getting into No…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae usually transitions us, but she posted a status update saying she won’t be back until 4:00 – 4:30 CST. (Oh, wait, that’s 1 – 31 minutes from now.) Somebody else could probably do it though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @keilah-h @esther-c @trailblazer
Is everyone ready to move on to a new scene? (We only have one scene with four characters happening right now, and it seems to be going nowhere.)
I don’t know what the next scene would be. Should we have it be evening and they regroup in the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I’ll think I’ll have Ev meet up with some other guys… if there are any for him to meet. XD
Ev
“It would be, wouldn’t it?” Falon said with a small laugh. “But I wouldn’t get my hopes up, after all, how much can you trust rumors?”
Ev nodded to the side and smirked. “True.”
In a few steps, they had entered the bustling mall, surrou…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhhhhhh I forgot about that lol. It’s an obscure meme format that most people would never realize exists 😅 so I just looked it up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You mean my pfp? I just looked it up online.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Here’s some more! This is from the start of my fantasy wip, and I think it’s some of my best writing 😁
TW: mental health issues, depression
The harsh wind blows ruthlessly against Flax’s bare wings. One last pristine feather drifts off, snatched away i…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Y’all!!
I have a new fanfic… And I’m going to talk about it on this page and post chapters on my fanfic page (because… I just decided that’s how I wanted to do it XD)
The name of the fic is… “Hail Hydra”
And it’s kind of an AU where all the Hydra experiments were in the same…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tagging some people! I know this was created a while ago but we really do need a solid world building thread.
@calyhuge @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @godlyfantasy12 (yes I am still consistently tagging u) @keilah-h @jonas @rae
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Only a few of us have villains actually, so it’s no problem.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
You can do a lot of things with an AI, but it depends on the model, and how you phrase a lot of things. I had to phrase it as a “game” for ChatGPT, otherwise it would say that it doesn’t have opinions, and I had to tell it to not list different views, because the point is to pit two different views against one another. GPT is also quite…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone I missed
I just got a cool short story idea but wanted to run it by all of you, what if I did a story starring who but Fennin?
The theme would be “you can’t do it all on your own” since, if you haven’t noticed, Fennin likes taking on a lot of…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone @highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer
Who is going to add a villain? (I know some of you have already said you aren’t, but I can’t remind who.) we kind of need to know before anyone RPs in this scene, since they’re all arriving at once.
- Load More
