@keilah-h
Active 8 hours, 2 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I love that! 😂 (ugh, I haven’t RPed here in a while. Amir is just kinda sitting around watching everything happen. XD)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I have a new charrie!!
so I recently watched SpiderMan Across the Spider-verse and it made me really want to come up with my own Spider version
so uh… Introduce Violet Adams

(19)
Violet’s parents died when she was little leaving just her and her older sister. Her older sister was an eng…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
Ev casually strolled over to the suits the boy was talking about and pulled one out to look at it. “Three brothers? That must be fun.” He raised his eyebrows at the boy and half-smiled.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @rae @keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I have made an important decision concerning Pietro and Hannah (really my take on the MCU) fanfic
Steve will not… *me getting scared* please don’t get mad at me
But Steve will not be going back to Peggy. (there I said it)
and it’s not because I think he never loved her or…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @keilah-h @Savannah_grace2009 @euodia-vision
Thank you guys so much for your prayers and support! <3 it means a lot to me!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
the saddest one for me was the one about how Wanda’s nightmare was the only one to come true!!! (I never thought of that) or the one about how she only ever wanted a family!!!!!! *cries*
but they’re all terribly sad
here’s one more, and this one honestly made me cry

…BUCKY FOUGHT HYDRA’S CONDITIONING AND ENDURED THE…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, dear, here we go!
Ellis
Looked up as a roar suddenly split through the silence.
His hand immediately flew to the hilt of his sword.
”Snake?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Or you could just control the mind control creature.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We should have that happen to Snake if @keilah-h is fine with that. He would cause maximum chaos.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @savannah_gracew2009 @trailblazer @beth-torres @acancello @calyhuge
I’m bored. What can we throw at our characters? A pack of wolves? Hungry Trolls? Ghosts? (I have no idea what creatures live in Lillen.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It won’t be ready tomorrow anyway. Probably a week or so actually, since I’ll be gone on vacation for a week, starting Saturday.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay thanks! I’ll try to do a quick sketch of him sometime soon to make sure I’ve got the details right.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay let me see if I’ve got this right:
He looks like the human picture, but much bigger, with wings, a tail, and claws like the dragon picture.
So does he have the same outfit as in the picture? I would assume no boots or gloves?
(And what parts of him have scales?) -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How much of his body is covered in scales?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It isn’t showing up. I just see a gray square with the picture symbol on it. Maybe it’s the wrong file type?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, any reference you can give me would be appreciated!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice!
- Load More
