@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think I should have written stuff that should be rated higher then a PG13 if it was a movie. lol. (Violence level anyways.) I think it really matters why you’re writing it and what is the goal and the message and the point. ya know. And also how graphic it is. as it was, Sara’s chapter was not graphic at all.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @grcr @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-idk-lol
I (finally) made a Pinterest account! Even if y’all don’t have Pinterest, you can check it out here(just delete the space after the h; I know KP doesn’t like links, so😂):
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Trevor
The creature raised its claw, but before it could slash Trevor he jumped to the side. Then, before he could realize what was happening, Fairy had defeated it, and it lay on the ground, motionless.
Trevor stared as Silvanis kissed Fairy on the forehead, then realized everyone was watching. “Uh, you guys didn’t see tha…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Take it away when you are ready!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h, @stephie, @loopylin, @theshadow, and @savannah_grace2009
Thank you all for showing interest in following TNPT. Here is Chapter the 6th! The link is set to expire on August 12. Please let me know what you think of the three groups mentioned. Also, I am curious to know what you think of Alan’s character so far. I feel like I have the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I tagged myself, didn’t I?
@keilah-h sorry, my rp is up there
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Silvanis does have a plan in all this. Don’t worry, he’d never let serious harm come to Fairy.
I was starting to wonder at the end there lol
Trevor
“Great plan, Trevor, just omit the Silvanis and Sniper part. Fairy will handle it alone. If anyone disagrees, they answer to me.” As Silvanis said this, his skin began to glow.…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Good job, everyone’s looked great! Congrats GRCR!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @jonas @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @stephie @grcr @esther-c @theloonyone @ava-blue @hybridlore @keilah-h @koshka @livingwoodchronicles @freed_and_redeemed
Would anyone like to see the cover of my newest book I’m about…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theducktator @grcr @rae
Congratulations everyone!
Yeah, when I saw GRCR I thought, “Game over, that’s the winner” lol. It was an amazing rendition of him!! Great job!!
Who would like to submit the next description?
I would unless someone else is going…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I need to settle a debate.
So, my brother and I often read fantasy series together. (He is making me clarify. We read them at the same time, not literally together.) Recently, we got into an argument about whether it’s normal to regularly reference the maps in the front as you read. So, he suggested I ask here. I almost never use the maps,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Tumors? lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Silvanis
“Great plan, Trevor, just omit the Silvanis and Sniper part. Fairy will handle it alone. If anyone disagrees, they answer to me.” Silvanis crossed his arms, a glow coming to his skin as he spoke.
“Alpha Slit!” Fairy shouted in surprise, “what are you–”
“That goes for you too, little Princess.”
Fairy’s lips set…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you for the challenge and the feedback! I like the shading of the hair on your drawing. This character is a lot darker than he appears to be, isn’t he?
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theductator
Who would like to submit the next description?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @thesahdow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Here are my thoughts and my judging!
Ellette: When I first saw your drawing, my immediate thought was “This is gonna be hard to beat.” You portrayed the hair and the soft features really nicely. You did put the scale on the wrong side, and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Anyone wanna read the possible book blurb for Broken Shackles? 👀
In continuation of Freedom’s Fire
The Second World War has finally come to an end, and
both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind must live with
the aftermaths of war and…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Trevor
“Now!” Sniper yelled as the creature tensed. Sniper shot it with his rifle, then quickly parried a blow from the creature with his knife. “Nice move!” Trevor exclaimed as he dodged the creature lurch towards him and Azalea. He analyzed it for a moment, then saw it’s weak point.
“Sniper, what if Azalea and I try distracting…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I kind of imagine Oliver’s tail might thump along behind him as he is descending a stair case.
I am working on Chapter the 6th right now. I hope to finish it by Saturday.
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it.
Hmm…
Is it that I am spending too much time explaining things, introducing too many things, or a bit of…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey! That’s awesome! Way to go for you!
- Load More
