@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
hmmm. What do you think of Me just removing the last paragraph completely? Would that be enough?
yes, I designed all of it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
The cover looks really cool! Who designed the image? Was that you?
I wanted to add that the description on the back looked good, but the last paragraph didn’t give us much hope, if that makes sense. Most of the time in descriptions like that you’ll see something that leaves the reader guessing whether or not something is goi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore
I made some edits on the cover after some of the feedback I got.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Lol, my characters are pretty real to me, and I guessed yours were to you. lololol.
You should totally try that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Lol, it’s still in the works. 😉
those are funny. I just did my own because I was in the car and didn’t have access to my quote folder so I did some from my own book because I knew I wouldn’t accidentally misquote them. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Two of my characters:
(MC guy just did something to save MC girl- his new bride- and it was super dangerous.)
girl: “ I don’t know if I want to kiss you or shove you off the bridge right now.”
Guy: “can I pick?”
I want to read that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Huh, weird. I didn’t do that intentionally, but it might be because you don’t have an account anymore. 🤷
Thank you so much!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Lovely. You disabled copy and paste on the doc. Now I have to do it all the hard way. XD
Okay, feedback answers.
OVERALL
What was your overall impression of the story?
Not sure entirely what you are looking for, but I walked away feeling really excited for the next book and also really refreshed as this is one of my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Possibly, or it could be a different insignia altogether depending on the Sector. I;’m not sure yet. What do you think?
Thank you for the cover suggestions!!!!!
Yes, I found a few typos! Whoops, you found one I didn’t.
Good thing you looked. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I already found a typo.
And something wonky is up with his outline…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore
Here is the cover of the book. I’m gonna leave this link up for a bit and then take it down.
Any thoughts?
https…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!!
People wanted to know what the insignia on the uniforms was, and it took a bit to design it, but I think I pulled it off.
Glad you like it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
It looks awesome! Is that for the series covers, or an illustration, or what?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore
for everyone who was asking, I finally designed an Insignia. What do y’all think?

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
So exciting!! 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Good to have you back!
I’ll try to get to those questions later today. 😉 Sorry I haven’t yet.
- Load More
