@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Did you find it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim, lol. Thought I might as well get her to draw the whole main cast now that she’s started. I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Odd.
That wasn’t a link at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Uh… hmm. Idk how to add people in….
I’ll try reposting the link and if you can’t get in then I guess I’ll try to figure something out…….
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
Try that. You may need to sign in…..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oooh that’s a good idea!!
And I like your ideas too…I feel like that would be really cool if we did something like that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I did not make up the minerals, they are real.
Well I’m dumb XD
Still, that’s cool though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I am impressed that your worldbuilding has gone as far as making up new minerals for the world. Did you make those up on the spot?
@elishavet-pidyon Whenever I write Dante, I definitely overuse the word “grin” too, lol. Sometimes words just stick i guess
Lois
Lois gave a simple nod. He wrote down something in his class notes, then…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
Lois looked down at the textbook. Corpse crystal wasn’t actually the scientific name given in the book, but, just like fool’s gold was another name for pyrite, Hugo was technically correct.
“And what are you talking about besides that, anyway?”
“Living imaginary friends and little siblings.” Lois put away t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeah the challenge is still open for anyone! I have no idea when the characters will be finished if I do draw them, but I’ll try not to take very long. I’d really love to read your short story.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
IT’S JULY 29TH AND COSTCO HAS IT’S CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS UP. 😭😭😭 WHYYYYYYY.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Haha!!! I literally had nothing to do for three days in the car. I read everything in the art section, everything in the general writing section. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Now that I’m going back to the beginning…
This is really hard XD
because I know you’re trying to go for the “chaos” vibes of a big family as they get ready for church and the party. You set up Hallie, Easton, and the parents pretty well, especially for the fast-paced scene, but the other siblings kind of disappear throughout the book.
Maybe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest, I’m not really sure.
I might have to reread it a little more and let you know XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Antonio gently wiped away one of her tears with his thumb. “Please don’t cry. I like it much better when I can see your eyes sparkle naturally.”
*squeals* OH MY GOODNESS.
I loved this book! The scenes when Hallie is making up with her friends were so sweet!!!!!!!! I’m sad it’s over. I looked forward to the chapter dumps.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Ok thank you!!
I was thinking there needed to be more family interaction too. I’m glad you caught that. Is there a certain spot on the book that you think those types of scenes would fit best? (If not, that’s fine)
Ok yes!! I will for sure do that! It will be fun for me to take time to flesh out the characters individually…[Read more]
- Load More
