@keilah-h
Active 12 hours, 27 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore I”m pretty sure my parents would be very opposed to a message app. I plan on just sticking with KP till it shuts down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks Linus.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Alright, that sounds good! If needed, I can probably try to set up a Slack group, but since that won’t work for some people it might be better just to use email (as a last resort if the website actually goes down) until we figure out if we’re building a new web…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You’re awesome. A new website sounds like a lot of work. Thank you so much
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore @everyone
Slack is a decent option, I’d be down for it. I’m honestly fine with any way to get in touch with people outside of kp.
Though of course, like most people, I’m sticking around here for as long as kp is still functional. I assumed that went without saying. I’m just nervous that at some point, kp might shutdown completely and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yeah I am apposed, so I guess I could just drop off KP, or stay behind and use it with whoever else stays. I don’t do any sort of messaging apps, and I saw a convo about discord…. no way.
But yeah, if everyone else wants to, no need to worry about me, I guess I can just email with a few of y’all and maybe hang around the old KP…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
It looks like our best option would be either Slack or creating a new website, I think. We can always switch around depending on what works and what doesn’t.
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Okay yeah, I was pretty sure it came right after, but I wasn’t sure if there was a another time jump. Yeah, I like Duncan better at this stage, especially in contrast with Angus. They make a good team. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
There is no way my parents would let me have discord.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Ooo cool! Yes! Angus is my favorite character… though I also LOVE Jamie. Rebel’s Keep may be my favorite, (the third one). In fact, I think it is. But there are some pretty amazing scenes in King’s Aarow. Especially the ones you mentioned.
I almost feel like the series got better as it went, like Bond got to know the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Also here is the current trope/ other stuff count as of page 350, if anyone is interested:
Total number of characters: 154
Times characters have met by accidentally literally running into each other: 19
Physical fights: 12
Traumatic flashbacks: 26
Times a character has gotten lost or asked for directions: 8
“He scratched/rubbed the back of his n…[Read more] -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @freed-and-redeemed @Keilah-H @Elishavet-pidyon @Koshka @Sarafini @Esther-c @Faith @Whalekeeper @Euodia-Vision @PrincesaChronicle22 @Smiley @MineralizedWritings @Calyhuge @Lydibug @Hybridlore @Rae
@SavannahGrace_2009 @Beth-Torres @Jonas
@HighScribeofAetherium(Sorry if I messed up your tag. Also feel free to ignore. I tagged…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@whalekeeper
Sounds like a sweet dynamic! This helpful bit from an article came to mind: siblings more than five years apart are more like only children than the typical oldest, youngest, and middle stereotypes. The article phrased it as the birth order “resetting” every five years. Of course, the oldest child will still have to share things, and…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @whalekeeper
It has been really buggy lately… I could barely sign in the last few days.
Linus, do you still think creating a website is the best option, considering other applications like Slack and Discord? (I’m sorry, I can’t remember what we decided about that.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Poor thing!!!
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
If anyone sees this, please remind me that I have archival duties to attend to. I keep forgetting.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I love the joyful chaos vibe, when there are at least four kids, (the more the better), they’re all somewhat crazy, and they love each other dearly. Examples: The Penderwicks, The Vanderbeekers, The Melendys, The Sound of Music, Rainbow Valley, The All of a Kind family.
Favorite tropes are: Planning a big surprise for the…[Read more]
- Load More

Also, here is part one for anyone who missed it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit?usp=drivesdk