@keilah-h
Active 7 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
~a week later update:
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I have not collapsed since that day, though I do occasionally get lightheaded
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
is it weird that you look and sound the way I always pictured? (minus the beard. lol)
I skimmed the video. I’m busy this afternoon but will look into it tomorrow morning.
Moderating is something I would 100% be open to doing and actually was going to ask you about. I’m not suuupppeeerrr tech savy, more of a “lets try things…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
The art on the envelope:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
I don’t remember if I posted this so…
This was a get well car for my Dad’s coworker who injure dhimself on a trampoline. Credit to my Dad for Hobbes’s line

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
The prototype looks so good! I’m really excited. Especially for the projects feature. It was a little hard to see stuff on my tiny phone screen, but I can zoom in so that’s not really a problem at all.
Thanks again for working on this. I really appreciate it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
lol
I am like Whaley, when I see something really cute I just want to squeeze it! I have a stuffed animal named Charlie who gets a lot if squeezing lol. i also have a tendency to squeeze or punch soft things when I’m super excited.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Again, still like the others better, but this one was fun. I just can’t see a storyline like you can in the others.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
praying, Rae.
That must be rough, and I will be keeping you and Andrew is prayer. Please keep us updated.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@anyone
I’d like to hop back into this rp but it looks like Kepha who I was rping with left KP 🙁
So Gabriel is now wandering wherever alone I guess. Should I have him meet someone or just do whatever?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Huntress’s POV always amuses me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
And just when I thought I wouldn’t have to post on here for a while…
So, today I collapsed multiple times. I’m not hurt, I fell into a chair the first time, I was on my knees when it happened the second time, and the third time it was into loose, rounded gravel. I didn’t faint, since I didn’t black out at any point, my legs just gave up I…[Read more]
- Load More
