@keilah-h
Active 5 hours, 44 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I ate the same one every day for lunch for 16 years. It was then that I decided I never wanted to see another sandwitch.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
and I would personally say that I wouldn’t want anyone older than 30 JOINING the group, because that could end up not being super safe, as well as it would def. put a whole different feel on it.
Definitely agreed there.
But I would be willing to talk about letting Kpers stay as long as they liked.
Yeah, I would be really sad if I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
eat a sandwitch? I don’t wanna eat a sandwitch. I don’t like sandwitches.
I’ll eat rice. With cheese. and Salsa! mmmm! Mexican!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
However many days later………
I watch the video.
Finally.
Life got busy. XD
Okay, first off, I do some web designing, in fact that is what I have been doing for the last 5 hour straight and I’m about top loose my mind. Sooo, not sure how much of that two people can do at once on the same web site without being in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon  Excellent meme btw
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*opens my mouth to lecture you about taking care of yourself*
*realizes I haven’t eaten anything either**silently wanders over to the kitchen*
Oh nice, I have grapes in the fridge too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
i know i know. I will in a mit-nut
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I’m going to have to mail you my dad so he can lecture you about the importance of protein.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*stares at meme longingly* it’s been like a year since I had lemonade…….
*blink* we don’t have those right now.
We have leftover rice, but I gotta babysit it while I heat it. I don’t wanna. I want to finish my project. Work before play, right.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*smacks you with baguette* EAT THE FOOOOOD!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*pounds a fist of the table and lays head on the computer* no!no!no!no!
I must finish………
*dies*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
idk. I feel like I’m dying. I’ve been at this web designing all day, haven’t eaten, feel dizy, but I refuse to do anything else until it’s done, even if it kills me!
Also, I have had rather bad experiences with bats, but i’m not against them so long as they are staying where they belong and not in my bed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I don’t know if I want to laugh or be creeped out. XD
- Load More

