@keilah-h
Active 4 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone have a September prompt list?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Paragraph 2 sentence 3 should say Honkbeast.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m only at Chapter 4 right now. I hope to get caught up this week.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do you think the townsfolk will ever find Hamster Huey’s head?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You’re good 🙂
Btw, irl I’m called Ruth (my real name) Ruthie, Ru (roo), Ruee (roo-ee) and Ruee Hamster Hooey (by my little brother and our neighbor’s kid. Don’t ask why he started calling me that! I have no idea!) Then on here I’m called RAE which are my initials, so at this point, call me whatever. As long as I know you mean…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
So, this is a story I’ve been working on. It follows the adventures of Linda Rose, a duck who wants to see the world. Each chapter is like its own mini adventure. Without further ado, here is Chapter One!
Linda Rose was sure that she was no ordinary duck. She longed to get away from the boring duck pond behind Walmart and see the world.…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
If Woody from Toy Story died, Andy wouldn’t never realize it. He would just keep playing with the corpse.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
For example, the heroine Sophie in Keeper of the Lost Cities has technically killed a bunch of sentient ogre families because she drowned a city. Her entire friend gang helped her.
Whatt??? I always thought they just flooded the city. 🤔
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Ice cubes float in a pool of their own blood.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
RAE!!! I caaaaaaaan’t share this!! Secrets keep me going! Plus it wouldn’t read understandably without context. Nevertheless, thank you for the support LOL XDXD
*googles how to hack computers*
Jkjkjk
Yeah, I get that…in a weird sort of way. Sharing my new ideas and charries keeps me writing so I guess it’s the same just swi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Also, a hard, straight, downward stab into the main artery on the inside of the the leg in the upper thigh works in a pinch, but yes, throat and eyes are the best.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow, way off topic!!
Idk if I should share that….. lol. What do you think @keilah-h ?
Why do you want to know?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
So, what are the best places to stab someone with a fork?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
also about killing with forks, I know someone who knows the best places to stab someone with a fork. Luckily they’ve never actually done it.
Me to. Luckily I’ve never had to do it. Anyone trying to mess with me, beware.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
God can help us heal from such things, but it doesn’t mean he’ll spare everyone from experiencing them.
exactly!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes!! I think I’ve seen the quote ‘through darkness, the light shines brightest’ in a couple of kp signatures, which is kinda what you’re saying.
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok then. I love the dark stories best because as Christine writers we can use the darkness to highlight the truth. If you turn a light on in the day it doesn’t do as much as when you turn it on in a pitch black room. The moon is little better then a round cloud in the day, but it can light up the whole yard at night! That’s…[Read more]
- Load More

*chugs unsee juice*
Hehe