@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay okay okay
Nevermind
XD
That’s just my personal opinion lol. I’m not saying you should do that, I was just saying how I feel. I don’t know…I just really really hate the idea of people getting married young, and I’m not sure why. So you do what you want with your story! See, this is why I need to stop looking at your book…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Also, when you get married young, it usually doesn’t last…people change so fast and the people I’ve talked to that got married young say that if they could have done it over, they would have married the same person, but waited a LOT longer.
this is completely untrue and is a lie our society wants us to swallow.
as for t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!! < 3
Don’t worry I already sent freedom way too many pictures while I was drawing it 😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
okay, to be fair I do listen to one video game soundtrack : god of war. Aside from that… nah.
Ok, here we go:
Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
Ender’s Game
The Dark Night Trilogy (though I like to mix it with something else backside it can start to feel like a meal of dark chocolate)
For Greater Glory (So GOO…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I would if I could! But life is pretty busy right now and since sci-fi’s not my genre, I don’t really feel qualified to give good feedback. 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@Loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @highscribeofaetherium (Sorry I can’t remember who here is a marvel nerd!) @anyone else
Are pics back up?!
Well, we’ll see if it works.
I did this drawing of Steve and Toney awhile ago and I’ve been waiting to post it.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
oh I wasn’t upset!! I was frustrated with myself because I couldn’t describe him right!
I hope I didn’t seem upset.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I gasped out loud when you said that 😮 Oh no… I’m so sorry I came off that way! I replied quickly because I had to leave for class, and didn’t think through what I sounded like.
It’s ok! I’m glad we got it cleared up lol.
Wingfeather is nostalgic for me in some ways, but I will never say it is a masterpiece of writing. It kind of si…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I know I said I was going to leave, but I’m just bored lol!
also, one little issue I have: maybe wait till Sabina’s at least 18? I’m 17 and I wouldn’t marry a guy now even if I knew him very well. My mom got married at 17 but I was under the impression she was the exception.
I agree with Keilah.
I know your story is set in medieval times, so th…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, Silvanis is toned down too, cuz otherwise he’d be like: “I’m gonna find the one who brought me here! He’s got a date with my fangs!”
Actually…should I remove the blockers and let him go? I think it’d be funny!
does your friend’s dad have a cool hat?
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, it’s still the day before. Sorry, I’m not sure where everyone is either, except Violet and Alpha are somewhere on the school grounds, Nar is inside the school, upset. Chase is flying, Sef is hiding, and Jep is pursuing with El Burro, Johnny and one other person.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your rp.
Jep
“My, what small minds you boys have!” Jeptune cried to Johnny. “You’re like Chase! If he would just open up his mind a bit, he could unleash such power that he’d finally be a worthy opponent!”
“The eagle drops his mate at that place of sodas, Señora,” El Burro called. “Do we make chase?”
The third bo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I’ve mostly run out of stuff to say too. I still have some fire left, but I believe this debate isn’t important enough to fan by embers…besides, knowing my track record, I’d probably say the wrong thing and start a wildfire…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
…and once again the German creates a conflict that she could have easily avoided if she just hadn’t opened up her mouth…
I’m tellin’ ya, Germans are the most annoying people on Earth!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, you were! Thank you so much! I love this character, and I finally was able to draw a character the way I imagine him!!! yippy!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ok everyone, here is my drawing of Friedrich. Sorry about the bad lighting, it’s raining here so i don’t have natural light.

- Load More

