@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I’m not great at critiquing, but I did notice one thing.
Eldred Favri, a knight under Lord Damien, was about 21.
Five today… that would make Ninety. Ninety… ninety of his beloved countrymen, women, and even children, dead.
The boy answered, grinning, then, with an air of pride, added, “I’m 7.” “Seven? Well, that certainly is a fine a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @anyone
Inky project playlist :]
Danse Macabre – The Oh Hellos
Let The Adventure Begin – Christian Lundberg
Wolves of the Revolution- The Arcadian Wild
Coralline – Anna Mieke
A Kindling, of Sorts – The Oh Hellos
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Waltz of the Bone King – Peter Gundry
Catatonic – Hans Zimmer
The Theif – Howard…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone
My twins have nothing to do for a bit until they have to go to detention for the evening. Anyone wanna interact with them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.
HA
Excited to see that one 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
It’s a Marcel quote about depression. It popped into my head while studying, and it made a lot of sense at the time.
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
@whaley @ellette-giselle
thanks for the input! I decided the silver fits her wintery vibe better.
I’ll have to make some other alb…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
How is everyone’s school/life in general going? I miss being active on here, but life demands😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think you summarized it very well😁
It’s kinda crazy thinking back on some of the stuff we did…feels like a lifetime ago even though it wasn’t😅😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh goodness.
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.It’s the first thing that came to mind and the image killed me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks! Ooo, this sounds great! Oh poor Pax! I will be on his side no matter what. lol.
How many character can I have?
I’ll start with one of my favorites.
Rory is sixteen years old. He’s been trained as a soldier since he was six and would now be a Lieutenant among his own people. He’s slender but strong, has wavy…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Very cautiously peeks into school…..
Is this kinda already fully developed, or can I give it a little try?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I wrote 1500
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know who this character is, but silver eyes sound WAY cooler then pink.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I phased that super poorly. Lol.
I remember events, stories, visuals, that sort of thing. For example, I stopped reading a series when I was thirteen. I can still tell you exactly what was happening to all the characters when I stopped and even the last line of the last book I read.
However, I can’t tell you the year we moved, how…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Also also I made a new music playlist for this Fel and Lois project that I really love that I could share in the music topic tomorrow, but I should probably finally go to sleep now goodnight
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whaley Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Over 800. I’m going for that onesie drawing.
Numb and bloody bare feet pounded the frozen earth. A girl ran, tripped, and scrambled through the trees. Pine branches whipped at her face. Her face was pink from cold and exertion. Her hair was as white as the snowflakes caught in its tangles. Her cheeks were wet.
Ahead was a familiar o…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! I’ve never thought to mix digital and traditional before like that. He looks really good!
- Load More

Life is good, just learning to take things one day at a time.
Gracious, you like Legolas a tad bit don’t you? XD Seriously though, Tolkien had some amazing characters. My sister and I have been rereading The Two Towers together. I love Pippin.
Have you finished the series?
Girl, same here😅💖
I do. (Aragorn is actually my fav tho👀) ACK, his characters are sooo good. Pippin is so much fun XXD
yesss, I’ve finished the series and watched all 3 movies (but not the extended versions yet😭). Technically I listened to an audiobook of the 1st book, read both The Two Towers and The Return of the King as paperbacks, then read…[Read more]
I approve of Aragorn as a favorite. He’s amazing. *Nods importantly*
Wow…I’ve just read the books, but my sister and I found a well done audiobook so we’ve swapped to listening.
Which movie is your favorite? And about how graphic are they?
AAAH. Don’t say that too loudly! XD.
He is😍
Ooh, what audiobook? 👀
MMMMMMmmmmmm either The Fellowship of the Ring or The Return of the King for the movies. Maybe the Fellowship, just bc I love everyone being together.
And I wouldn’t say they’re SUPER graphic, but there is blood, beheadings, and pretty typical PG-13 violence.
Some of the creatures can be pretty creepy (although I…[Read more]
The Recorded Books version read by Andy Serkis. He does an amazing job with the hobbit voices, and Gollum’s voice about gives me shivers (and is somehow funny at the same time).
I’m kinda sensitive in that I don’t forget scenes and end up dreaming them. But a friend of ours has been trying to get us to see the main trilogy, despite knowing we are…[Read more]