@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Dang… that’s so good!!! I love the pose!!!
Thank you!!!!!!
I like Eric more personally
Who is Eric…..?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!
Idk, I just did it from the movie version, not the Broadway. It’s the one that came out when my parents were engaged, so yeah, I’m guessing it’s that one.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper
Thanks!I also made a video for it if anyone wants to see https://youtube.com/shorts/Ic1qbIU5MCU?si=6Xm6dRqCaVa4N5X-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think)
it’s mostly Ellie who’s obsessed. Ed kinda enjoys it, but doesn’t have the patience for the more complicated stuff usually. And she often rips the paper.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I did specify eye color:
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes.
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
Her curls are somewhere in the middle. Not sausage curls, but not as kinky as an Afro either.
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Average.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Put Alan on kitchen duty, if he wants to be a hero so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4hVE20MxRw
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Yes, I am the eldest. Sigh.
Yes, the role model thing is hard, especially because I always get worse punishments, even when the crime was the same. Even when I wasn’t the instigator. It’s fun sometimes though, because I did teach one of my sisters to love ducks too.
Don’t even get me started on the i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! WINGFEATHER!!!!!!!!!
yes! Perfect!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I’ve been waiting for them to release this song!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Looks like your wing boy threw two characters into flashback. Maybe you should tell him to use his legs. Haha! XD
Rory
Leo turned and Rory blinked. Carefully he shifted his expression to a blank one. He thought he could see something lingering on Leo’s face, but it disappeared. His eyebrows…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
😂😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Where is my nagging deadline?
I can’t whine for more chapters if you don’t tell me when I’m allowed to start!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Sorry it took a pretty minute.
On his bed, Aaron sat and with his head in his hands, unsure of how to even begin. Voices raced through his mind. “God has given you means of escape!”… “Aaron you can leave! You’re free!”… “Love calls for sacrifice Aaron,”… “But what if someone were to go to them and live among them, help…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @keilah-h
Rory
One of the twins nudged him. “Y0u’re staring,” she said. “Like, a lot.”
Rory opened his mouth, but before he could reply he felt something. Ducking and throwing his arms over his head, Rory looked up as something swooped over his head. Leo lurched into the wall next to them, his own eyes turned…[Read more]
- Load More



