@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Sure thing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
YES! DO!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
No problem. I’m only a little bit eager for you to read this because as soon as you are done I can send it to me editor……. no pressure. I don’t know why @keilah-h has dropped out of this. I’m guessing she’s still reading…..
Do you want me to tag you again if you have not responded by Thursday, in case for some reason…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
That’s it? I wait for four days to get a response from anyone and I get one sentence! I am affronted! lol. XD
Nope, not sent to war, though I wouldn’t put it past the Empire. Right now it’s just forced labor. With a teeny, weeny bit of pay.
I should post tomorrow so keep an eye out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
My brother is head and shoulders taller then me. We Scottish war and folk dance, and Irish peasant dance. We also do some southern country. My dad and I swing as well.
I think we’re all quite good, but we’ve been doing it for years and years.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Whaaat???
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Po-Tay-Toes; boil ’em, mash ’em, stick ’em in a stew
I couldn’t help myself XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
The Cap memes!!! 🤣🤣😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I didn’t name them. I was board so I drew something. lol
oh that’s sad! I love dancing with my brother!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I should make a board for Grathmere now…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is Karl. He is one of my most evil characters ever.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Oooo, he is EVIL!
I love the color scheme.
That reminds me. I have a villain one hanging around. Let me find it……….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @koshka
Rory isn’t even going to fight if he’s emotionally involved. He’s been trained to turn off his emotions and only obey orders. The only thing that will get him throwing punches would be cruelty to someone defenseless.
I just want some action. I’m lookin for a fight, but Rory has other ideas, so it’ll take some…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I made a villain aesthetic! This is Malzor, from a random fantasy WIP.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll rp soon hold on
*five hours later*
Time is relative, especially when making YouTube videos.
He glanced over at the twins, wondering what to do next.
yEaH, Rory. I’m wondering the sAMe tHiNG
The twins
“Can we tag along?” Eddie asked.
“But don’t we have to-” Ellie began, but Ed cut her off.
“I’ve never seen the y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar placed a gentle hand on Hugo’s arm, her red eyes looking directly into his, her facial expression without a hit of mirth. “Being ‘good’ is nought, if we aren’t righteous. Every act a human, or other sentient, can do is tinged with their nature, no matter how much it may not seem to be of the opposite nature upon the surface.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oops, I forgot about this. I will try to get around to answering everything later this week!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think this will be unpopular, but we could have my still unfinished duel between Chase and Jeptune grow the involve other characters.
…yeah, that prob won’t work well.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
- Load More
