@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Andrew's profile was updated 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Andrew started the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
I am a part of a writing class, and I told to write a short story with the prompt, “An underwater school”. And I’m having an understanding of like it is going to be a spy school, but I’m having trouble with the plot (don’t y’all love making the plot).
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I mean, I don’t think so, maybe. “Whaazzaap” is common greeting that my uncle uses. Therefore…
Google the “Whazzzzzap” Budweiser commercial. I really only know about it from Ant Man lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Yes, I am in CC! I think @whaley is too. This is only my second semester (I joined halfway through last year.) but I’m in Challenge 3 and I really like this year so far. Not sure if I am going to continue to Challenge 4 tho (my family may be moving and is looking at some other coops in that area) but I will p…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I don’t know, did that work?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Wait hold on
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Yes it did.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
I LOVE this character!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
*peeks out of hiding*
Did it make any sense?
I am so bad at tech.
I had all of KP trying to explain quoting and tagging people and it took me almost a month to figure it out.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Also, no need to run, I don’t bite on Sundays.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you for the explanation!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Nice! This is great!!
*reads back through previous few scenes to get a recap.* Wait a minute…… did Whaley just put a wounded Marcel into my hands?! Oh this is great!!!!
Things are getting messy if Alpha wants to take a hand.
Rory
“They found Quincy. He’s activated his shield, but we’re not clear yet.”…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
@theshadow Jesus, “Why are you here?” Me, “Can I have a hug?”
I would love to be an expert in “Me trying to figure out how which chords are going to fit in my songs!!!!” Either that or public speaking.
Narnia, Aslan is much cooler than Gandalf.
@elishavet-pidyon That is a very weird question, to which I answer “NO! They belong on your feet!…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I will read a story if someone asks me to, especially if they want me to edit
oh yes!! We need guys like you! But not reading for enjoyment! Sad life!
btw,
(and I’m about to die because I, of all people, am the one trying to explain this)If you want to make it easier for us to see what you’re replying to, you can quote us like I…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, crap, I should’ve reloaded my page before sending that, lol. Also I tried the quoting thing (I just copied and pasted), and I failed. Yay… more people to answer questions, lol.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
@hybridlore I do team policy but I’m going to LD in the spring (#CC). And no, I have not read the Wing feather saga.
DISCLAIMER: just because I love writing, doesn’t mean I like reading. I will read a story if someone asks me to, especially if they want me to edit it, but I won’t read a book just for pure enjoyment. Though if really wanted to a…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD
Do you do Classical Conversations by any chance?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Arguing with people is great fun. 🙂 Greetings! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, and ruler of a vast ducktatorship. Currently, my fearsome army of tiny ducks and I are trying to conquer the world! I am 15, homeschooled, and a writer of fantasy, romance, and some other random WIPs. Besides writing, I love reading, dancing, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
listen to us talking about characters like they’re real people we have living in our minds. Writer brain strikes again.
No kidding!
Poor Linus comes back and finds his WIP all blown up by two crazy author girls.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Girl, you are hopeless.
I’ve never had a character crush.
Never.
*shushes wounded character because I told him I was in love with him and now….*
Okay, just joking. But seriously, it is not healthy for characters when I fall in love with them. I mean, Aaron was my favorite character I have ever written ever, and look what…[Read more]
- Load More
