@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge Also, hello, newbie. :] Â I loved reading your character scenes. Rax is hilarious
and probably should not be allowed in schools -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah yeah Alpha was defending someone innocent and all, but saying murder is just more dramatic ✨
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
hello! Don’t think I’ve met you! It’s my bad guys causing problems, but in my defense they were after my character Rory, and everyone else jumped into the fight. 😂
Everything is winding down, but Rax is a complete maniac and is here to fight anyone and anything. Completely can’t be trusted. Other than that, I think everyth…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I left for three and came back to murder and even more arson what on earthÂ
Would you like to have your charries interact with a couple of mine? I promise they aren’t homicidal
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @raxforge
Alpha
Alpha watched as the Agents retreated, leaving behind their fallen comrade. Alpha rushed immediately to the girl and the fallen man, kneeling down and turning him over. “Grathmere would be so proud of me right now,” he muttered. Then he cursed. “I thought they’d have enough sense to at least…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Yeah, I just walked in not too long ago, and I’m causing mass mayhem. My apologies.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
You literally walked in at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME!!! I’M SORRY!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@keilah-h was this made just for me, I feel honored! Plus I had a good laugh.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper
Rax
“All pyromancers are maniacs, I thought one should know this!” Rax continues to rain hell on all in the room. But then stops for a moment. “You know, I do feel much less insane… especially after being not in contact with any one for a year, or was it two. Well, anyways, thank you for letting me at…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
ahhh!!!! Love himmmmmm!!!!! WAY better than the one you had before!! So cool!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @rae @koshka
Holy Moly! Things got crazy.
okay, it may have been my Agents who started the trouble, but let it be known that Alpha was the first to kill.
Besides, this is way better than boys trying to ask girls on dates and girls pairing everyone up.
plus, the Agents (my characters) only want to kill Rory. (Also my…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
@loopylin Just checked out your YouTube channel again and your ragdoll drawing has 1.8k views!!!!! Congrats!!!
Btw, I find your videos really relaxing. -
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks Bob and Larry.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper
Rax
“Alright, I get to kill… wait where did he go? Oh, man he just crashed didn’t he. Man. Oh well, guess I have to fight you guys now.” Rax immediately starts firing at the agents, his arms are cannons of fire. Rax keeps on barraging the agents with no mercy whatsoever and shows no signs of slowing down.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
4 EST on Friday? I should be able to.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I PROMISE IT’S USUALLY NOT THIS VIOLENT!!!!! Sure, Marcel went to the hospital after protecting a kid named Pax, and later was kidnapped by some evil demon-like creatures and then rescued and Chase fought Jep who wanted to hurt him, but there never was a death wish on anyone until the Agents came.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, yeah…you’re actually right. At least Nahim didn’t stab Zahlin in an artery…
- Load More

@rae aww thanks! Glad you’re enjoying them 🥰