@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper   @koshka  @raxforge
Yes, we’re still in the basement, but it’s up to Koshka to respond because Marcel and Rory both left off with questions for Leo.
Rax can’t come down to the basement because it’s restricted. He’ll have to catch Marcel when he comes back upstairs. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
wait wait wait.
Hang on.
Onnendel is blind? He’s the elf, right? How did that happen?
Did I miss a chapter where he went blind?
Otherwise, man, my hands were sweating, I don’t mind telling you. It was a lovely chapter and I can’t WAIT for the next part!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Do you have a picture for @freed_and_redeemed
It’s past the judging deadline.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m confused, are we still in the basement or is something happening?
I think the fight is mostly over, I don’t know about the agents (@ellette-giselle). But Rax has stopped harassing people and wants to find Marcel to say sorry and maybe heal him.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lois
Once he turned a corner, Lois let the grin he had been holding in light up his face. He did a little fist pump and began walking faster. Everything in the past couple hours kept replaying in his mind, as he tried to process.
This is actually happening. I can’t believe it. I really owe you, Cloud Boy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Thanks.” Felicity wiggled her toes. “Makes climbing easier.”
Lois stepped forward and lightly touched Felicity’s arm to get her attention.
“I have some studying I need to get done tonight, so I think I’ll head to my dorm now. See you later? Tomorrow morning?”
“‘Course.”
He gave her a small smile, nodded at Maverick,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not an artist. I’m just a stalker.😂 I think @highscribeofaetherium is in this though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I will not be doing this challenge
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I am loving all the Marvel memes🤌💅
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle That meme about the RP school🤣🤣🤣 BAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
too accurate 😆
- Load More

