@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I think I’ve already posted some Marvel fanart awhile back!
I’m working on fanart for a minecraft smp I watch online rn, and I don’t really want to promote it to the younger crowd here lol. It’s not that bad, just not made for kids either.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! It’s ok, don’t worry about it. Just knowing your thinking of me helps < 3
That’s great! I’d love to see some of it if you do start posting again!
Oh, fun. I’ve never played dnd because the groups can be so secular. I still remember trying to study next to my schools dnd club in the lobby and they could not hold the Fbombs in.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool! Nice to meet you. My dad works in software : )
Yeah, it’s weird how we’re all Americans lol. My sisters writing forum has a lot of Europeans.
I like the sound of the narrow path trilogy! I love crows, my other penname is actually Corvuss. I get that feeling, my book was heavily influenced by the city of ember and I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the prayers < 3
that all sounds like a lot of fun!
I actually haven’t heard of most of those movies, but I do plan on watching hacksaw ridge. And I also really like the Captain America movies!
Those sounds cool! I guess I haven’t been keeping up… my favorite act is Light Balance Kids but it’s been awhile since…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll participate if I can come up with an idea.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I might as well, but I make no promises, I’m really busy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Hi! Glad you’re back! I’ve been praying for you, though my prayer habit is hardly a habit rn. I’m glad you got a doctor who understands and congrats on finishing your degree. ❤️ Hope you start feeling better soon.
I’ve been doing okay. My family’s been going through a lot and I really need to get a job but I always have a ha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks awesome! Love the perspective
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to pick a character still…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas That music based magic system is so cool. I love the idea
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae, your signature, lol, now I’m hungry again.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I guess I’ll add another charrie.
Flare
A red dragonborn (a humanoid dragon) bard, his goofy draconic smile alone can lighten up the room. But when he starts playing his lute, the whole room would get up and dance if it could. His enchanting (literally, it’s magic) performance will get all to crack their old forgotten smiles. He can be a very…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
looks like my other drawing of him is not on the computer. I’ll scan it in and post it later
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, I mixed up…
The scarf is the lighter blue item, sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here’s Baron:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, and he will introduce himself as Brutus, but he doesn’t always respond to the name
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
On second thought, I think I’ll add a new charrie. Maybe I’ll add them later
@everyone
My charrie!
Baron (called Brutus)
Baron is a new character I have had in the works for a while.
His hair is pale grey/white. His eyes are green and dark blue. He’s tall and skinny. Baron is also a wind elemental, and he is considered powerful,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I get what you mean. Sometimes I enjoy research, sometimes it’s overwhelming how much you DON’T KNOW about a subject. But I really appreciate all your help 🤗
Awesome! Thank you!!
- Load More

Lol!