@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian
The two friends reached the city and paused near the gates. Everything was so dark and empty. Leon rested a hand on the hilt of his sword. “I don’t have a good feeling about this place. It seems like something’s wrong. We may be walking into a trap.”
“My thoughts exactly,” replied Julian, before slipping through the…[Read more]
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal, it’s not “Spooka Month” anymore
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Because it’s
HAPPY REFORMATION DAY Y’ALL!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Finally finished reading all those rp’s! I feel so late XD
Everyone, welcome my charrie!!!
Baron—Elderstrand edges
Baron held his scarf over his nose with his right hand, pressing his back against the cold wall of a building. He listened, hearing heavy footsteps.
His hair glistened silver in the starlight and pale moonlight as he listened as…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ack! NO!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooo I like it so much better! This super, super good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One two three…… here I go!
(I may add another character if that’s okay……… but for now I’ll stick with one.)
Nope, scrap that. Julian would never survive without Leon, and vice versa.
Can I have weapons? I’m gonna start out with my guys having weapons and if that’s not allowed then they can lose them.
Julian and Leon Are…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben Gunn (town center)
“Urgh, wha-?” Ben, who was just asleep, looked about him, “I was not here a moment ago… Gavin? Gavin, where are ya?” Gavin didn’t respond, and Gavin couldn’t, because he wasn’t there. “I know I’m not drunk, I guess I must’ve walked out of the inn in my sleep.”
“Hey you!” A night guard came up to him, “What are you doing…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I just got 136 pieces of candy! Best haul ever!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween, everyone!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds good, that probably won’t be me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @anyone-interested
I updated. 😊 Don’t feel obligated to respond again, I just wanted to post it.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, the lore is my favorite part of smps. If you can find a good one where the lore isn’t too edgy or strange than it’s quite a experience. That’s cool! I got the hermitcraft season 9 world download awhile ago and explored it a bit. Ah man! I’d be happy to play some Minecraft with you sometime!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I kinda forgot about the art challenge, I might just be too busy and stressed for it. I’ll probably jump back in a couple prompts later.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Does it have to do with Sniper by any chance? -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it just doesn’t have any depth to it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
